Reward for person who can tell me where this came from (1 Viewer)

aznbrodr699

HSC
hi i found some really good notes but i don't know where i can find more of them. the first person to help me find what book/resourse this is will get 5 bucks.

picture of notes: imgur.com/SoGlX7i

helloimyellow

HSC
Oh never thought Id see these posted here. They are decades old. My school has copies of them (for both physics and chemistry). I also saw some of these scanned online by some tutor on his website. Good luck finding that

BTW they arent that good and are based on the old syllabus. They contain some mistakes and are quite hard sometimes
Yep, they were the main teaching materials in our chem class. Quite colloquial and hard to understand - the whole cohort called them "crazy guy notes" because of how whacky it was. The only actual title I could find was "Chemistry in the context of culled dotpoints" by G.R Marsden but a google doesn't really bring anything up. Probably hard to find them now without getting a physical copy from someone else.

http://imgur.com/3tcTxY2

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh never thought Id see these posted here. They are decades old. My school has copies of them (for both physics and chemistry). I also saw some of these scanned online by some tutor on his website. Good luck finding that

BTW they arent that good and are based on the old syllabus. They contain some mistakes and are quite hard sometimes
they can't be decades old, if the syllabus only changed in 2001. Its newer than that. Its just over a decade old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)