revision notes (1 Viewer)

leetahl

HSC
hey guys, i am being admitedly (and i cant spell) lazy when i ask for any last minet revision notes from anyone..
ive searched the resources but there doesnt seem to be much there, just a lot of past papers. so if anyone would be kind enough to share their notes with me, just give a buzz.
thanks
and good luck everyone

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Sorry mate, i don't have any notes at all, i just practise practise practise my maths. Unfortunately this is a cumulative thing, meaning you have to do alot over a long period of time but it's last minute so i all i have to say to you is "Good luck!!".
P.S do some past papers, it's all you can do now, maybe someone will be kind enough to give you some notes. Just be patient and relax. :cool:

DeanM

HSC
yea im with Riviet, i dont use notes at all. maths is a subject were the notes are no good inside a book, they need to be inside your head... but as Riviet also said.. practise the past papers..

Shael

HSC
Yeah notes doesn't really work for this subject. I find if you *understand* the maths then you remember it and notes aren't needed. Just go over practise questions, attempt them then check with the solution and try understand why and how that solution works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)