Revise HSC Maths in a month. (1 Viewer)

parry

ive got the 3 unit one of these and its alright, but that could just be because our teacher never bothered to explain anything so i could pick up what i missed in the book

whaddup03

HSC
the revise in a month book ia pretty good, but it took me a week to finish it. The book is quite easy when you know most of the work but there are some questions that can get you. The book also mentions that you a week before the exam all so, we advise you to go through some past exams!!!

chris42

HSC
Yeah we were forced to do the book for an assessment task.. it wasn't too bad, but quite repetitive at times.

choc-chip

HSC
excels r sucks......
2 repetitive, simple , less n point less

sneaky pete

HSC
N/A
Anyone know where i can get a 'revise the hsc course mathematics in 8 hours' from?

B.Rabbit

Banned
Yeah i started studying maths on Thursday... i hadnt done jack shit all year...i did like 3 topics a day.. mostly chapter reviews.. anbd looked back at heaps of examples.. studying from text book and formula book only thats like 2 pages a topic.. And i did my first past paper sunday night..it is pretty much dependent on how smart the student is and yeah i skipped year 7 maths but changed schools in year 9 so went back to normal... i dunno if that helps but it depends how bright the student is on how fast they can learn and ther understanding of maths..

and in saying that i dont know really know what i just said but im going to submit it anyway coz i spent 5 mins writing that shizen

Today i rekn i got like 75% in the exam ??

PRSOV

Maths in focus was a useless text book for Year 12. for about 1.2 terms we just did past papers and got our teacher to randomly test us on topics like integration etc.

choc-chip

HSC
u guys do da past paper aft completed da whole course right?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by blue_chameleon
Hey i was just wondering, how many of u have seen the 'revise HSC Mathematics in a month' book?

I have it but i have only browsed thru it so far.....anyone else got it?

:p
i like it, for basics and quick revision
past papers are better though

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by choc-chip
u guys do da past paper aft completed da whole course right?
yeah, of before the trials, as i found i didn't know enough before then

but there are some past paper books arranged into topics. they can be goos but i still didn't do them, i find it better to do a mix whenthe course is almost/finished

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
hmm i guess the txtbook bases it more on the bare concepts...so when it comes to tests, the bright students who understand the concepts and apply them will highlight te gap between another that learns thru rote learning.

choc-chip

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yeah, of before the trials, as i found i didn't know enough before then

but there are some past paper books arranged into topics. they can be goos but i still didn't do them, i find it better to do a mix whenthe course is almost/finished
But wat do u do b4 da topic test?cuz i wanna make sure dat i'm ok wif every single toppic...so i won't stuck at dee end...n solvin lumps of questins

choc-chip

HSC
do u guys know any genius..in my yr..some ppl came first in every subjects without doin their work....believe or not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)