Retail Services (1 Viewer)

wootwoot1234

HSC
How did everyone find the exam?
I thought it was ok, some questions were tricky but overall pretty decent.
:cool:

Last edited:

wootwoot1234

HSC
What did you put as the answer for the "benefits of the removal of bag checks"? And the essay about customer service and workload? these two questions i found particularly hard and confusing. and yeah, the multiple choice were tricky. there was this one about the impact on the retailer if a customer injured themselves and had to work less. i put human, lol

CheeseSupreme

HSC
I was confused about the bag check question too!
I really didn't know what to write, so I just bullshitted a fair bit. I am probably completely off, but I wrote something about a level of trust between the retailer and customer...and that it's non-intrusive so more customers may be willing to enter the store as they don't feel "threatened" so much, or "pestered" by employees wanting to check their bags.

Did you have something similar, or ...not?

wootwoot1234

HSC
your answer sounds good! i remember putting something along the lines of not having to do bag checks allowed staff to do other activities in the store like process sales at the pos area or housekeeping, etc. i also bullshitted haha. and thinking about it now, i reckon it was a pretty hard exam.

hey, do you remember what you put for the multiple choice question which was something along the lines of "staff working less out of injury and the loss for the retailer"? options were human, organisational, economic and something else. i was confused about this one and it's still bugging me haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)