Resumes (1 Viewer)

kingbuddha

Hi i was wondering just what employers look for in a good resume... what should be included... how should it be set out and does anyone have a sample as that would be greatly appreciated!

Also what is a cover letter all about and what goes in that and is it a good idea to always include a cover letter with a resume?

Thanks in advance

waterfowl

HSC
kingbuddha said:
Hi i was wondering just what employers look for in a good resume... what should be included... how should it be set out and does anyone have a sample as that would be greatly appreciated!

Also what is a cover letter all about and what goes in that and is it a good idea to always include a cover letter with a resume?

Thanks in advance

Cover letter is just you carrying on about how much you'd love to work for them, how you found out about their position (eg "I am writing in reply to your advertisement I saw in the Paper (1/1/05"), how good a person you are, and thanking them for their time.

It depends where you are applying as to how fancy your Resume needs to be, just put all the work experience you have, references etc.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
i think there was another thread about this it might be useful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)