Resume writing--what if two or more jobs have similar duties? (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I'm applying for another pharmacy job and I've had two pharmacy jobs before. Anyone who's worked in a pharmacy before would know that it involves pretty much the same duties regardless of where you work at, and if not, you can imagine it'd pretty much be the same. So how can I sum this up nicely in my resume, without sounding repetitive? I've attached my resume as well. Also, my resume is officially getting crammed with too much information, what should I take out? I was thinking of taking out the bits in red.

And finally, I've just been elected to the two positions in green, how can I make it sound that it's prospective (if it isn't obvious already) and in a nice way?

Thanks!

cupid4u

HSC
To me, your resume seems kinda cluttered. maybe you could lose some imformation, but more the setting out of the information.

its better when an employer glances at your resume, and sees kinda an evenly spaced out and structured peice of A4 paper... otherwise they lose interest... i only looked at the first page and scrolled through the rest because it played with my eyes.
white space is goood

Heres my resume.
Im also looking for another pharmacy job as i only et like 4 hours a week.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
pretty good, i am impressed with the resume.

most employers just kind of glance over the resume, without really taking note of all the glory details. it is when they interview you where the real test lies. you got to show them you know your stuff and you're confident. that, to me, will get you the job 9 times out of 10. resume isn't so important, unless you're going for an exec position.

but still a very impressive resume.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol. Here's my resume. XD

Last edited:

Duracell

HSC
lala2 said:
Yeah, I'm applying for another pharmacy job and I've had two pharmacy jobs before. Anyone who's worked in a pharmacy before would know that it involves pretty much the same duties regardless of where you work at, and if not, you can imagine it'd pretty much be the same. So how can I sum this up nicely in my resume, without sounding repetitive? I've attached my resume as well. Also, my resume is officially getting crammed with too much information, what should I take out? I was thinking of taking out the bits in red.

And finally, I've just been elected to the two positions in green, how can I make it sound that it's prospective (if it isn't obvious already) and in a nice way?

Thanks!
When u go to get the application form at supermarkets or Hugry Jacks
How do u ask??

Duracell

HSC

How do u ask??

shona1990

HSC
4 PAGES?!?!
Honestly... If someone handed me a 4 page resume I wouldn't even bother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)