oh no

worst week ever!

im ecstatic bout maths, iffy bout english aos
and sooo angry bout php and upset in legal

i cant wait to get the rest back! :(

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
just to makne u feel beta, remember that whenever you think you have done really bad in an exam it is generally the opposite. eg. last year in my hsc exam 4 ancient i thought i was going to fail and that that one exam would ruin my dream of getting into the course that i wanted 2 do @ uni... i ended up getting 96 in the exam and everything was great!

onigiri

HSC
and I guess the rains not making it any better? I slept for 10 hours last night bcos school has made me so exhausted... from cramming, etc but i still feel tired... :mad:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I thought i would fail maths. and guess what, i failed maths!

Amount at which Tenille cares: ... <- about that much

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
my legal results are bad, but i;m allright with eveything else so far

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
My geog ones were pretty ordinary as well, but im ranked one so that kind of makes it ok

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Mine are fantastic. Top 3 for everything that counts except English, along with two 1sts.:D

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i totally stuffed up maths...29%..then again, i always stuff up in maths xams
ok-ish in ipt

they're the only 2 i've got back...dun wanna c the rest

HSC
imsooverskool said:
just to makne u feel beta, remember that whenever you think you have done really bad in an exam it is generally the opposite. eg. last year in my hsc exam 4 ancient i thought i was going to fail and that that one exam would ruin my dream of getting into the course that i wanted 2 do @ uni... i ended up getting 96 in the exam and everything was great!
Its always the bloody case, ALWAYS, if you think you went well, you fucked it, unless you were 100% positive about it, if you think you screwed it, then often you cane it..

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i haveb't got any of my results back yet
but i know i still get 1st in maths so i am stoked
coz i sat the exam with a saw foot and a cold
just thought it was sprained turns out i fractured it
so they are gunna alter my mark to suit my ranking

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
ok from now on.. only people that want to whinge about shitty marks
which mean calculon has to shh! :p

i got my ancient back today, i fucked up hardcore, completely messed around my rank :(

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i got my english result today. 79%. argh!! i wanted at least a 90%. i guess the grade average was 70% so i didn't do *that* badly but still... :\

mayhemily

HSC
yeah im still doing mine... last one tmoro, bio. Anyone else have that thing where u can answer all the questions but you have nooooo idea whether you have done well, or failed completely? Im at that point right now. I just want my damn marks!

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
I haven't got any marks back, i only finished my trials today. However i know i'm going to fail at least 3 of my exams. Chemistry today was practise in bullshit artistry... since i studied for 3 weeks and still got 30% in the half yearlys, and i didn't study at all for this one, i think i've got a fair chance of getting 20% or less... And it counts for me. 3 unit maths... hehe... i think i got 5% in that. My average is 30% and i didn't even attempt half the questions. Fortunately, i have 11 units, so this is the one mark i don't have to count... YAY!!! ummm... 2 unit maths my average is 50%, and that was THE hardest 2 unit test ever - i'd looked through past trial and past HSC papers and they were no way near that hard!!! So yeah there's another test failed.

I'm doomed.... i need at least a 90 UAI. Somehow, i think i'm going to be repeating at tafe next year. Oh, and tonight i have to do pretty much my whole 4 unit english major work to hand in for proof reading tomorrow....

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
glycerine said:
i got my english result today. 79%. argh!! i wanted at least a 90%. i guess the grade average was 70% so i didn't do *that* badly but still... :\
Oh shush you! I was happy with 71%! If you're 9% above average at fort imo your doing fine:p

onigiri

HSC
man... I got some results back and I feel shiiiit.... :(

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
withoutaface said:
Oh shush you! I was happy with 71%! If you're 9% above average at fort imo your doing fine:p
hahahaha. yeah, i think it's just cuz my results were so inconsistent. like, in paper 2 i got a 19/20 for mod b and 13/20 for mod c (the fact that i didn't finish the question might explain that...:D). ohh well, what can you do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)