results (1 Viewer)

wallid

HSC
i was just wondering where it tells you when results will come out , what time etc..

i couldnt find it anywhere!!!!

buddys

HSC
im pretty sure they come out on the 18th of this month (correct me if im wrong) but i dont know what time

you can check them on eStudent...apparently there is a way of checking the results before they come out in the results section of eStudent - so iv heard but im not 100% sure where :confused:

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
HSC
im so anxious!!! i wanna know the secret way of gettin em early!!!! but it'll probly be harder since im a 1st year student - limited access to things on estudent

HSC
OH!!

i was just browsing estudent and i clicked on course overview and next to SOC175 under mark its has '.....' and under grade it has '.....' and under Description it says '[not released]'

WAT THE! so SOC175 has been marked i reckon and graded.. just havn't released it ...

mserica

HSC
My Soc175 states that aswell... kinda odd dont you think

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'd say most things have been marked and its just a case of admin/red-tape now

buddys

HSC
little-rat-boi said:
OH!!

i was just browsing estudent and i clicked on course overview and next to SOC175 under mark its has '.....' and under grade it has '.....' and under Description it says '[not released]'

WAT THE! so SOC175 has been marked i reckon and graded.. just havn't released it ...
iv got the same thing with a POL unit and a LEGL unit

i cant remember but does anyone know if this happened last semester?? :confused:

HSC
!!! i knew there was something up!

maybe when it comes closer to the release date we'll see our marks.. ohwell 11ish days left.. not to long to go.. but with waiting it feels like ages LOL

HSC
Now its happended to all my units that i've done 1st semester.. they all have '....' and [not released]

i think everythings been marked!! i want marks now!!! :'(

prusso

HSC
yep when i spoke 2 an academic advisor yesterday she told me they are just being finalised and confirmed, she had them in front of her and couldnt tell me argh!!!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
... said:
hehe

i'll see if theres a way around it to get the marks earlier (like pervious yrs)
GO GO Code Monkey!

X

xeuyrawp

It says that [Not Released] thing for all of mine, except for law.
:S

HSC
N/A
I'm too scared to look for my results. It might have released BBA250 ones by now, and if I didn't pass that and have to repeat it (it's a core) I will just die and my holidays will be ruined.

Gaming ftw! :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
is it only me, or cant anyone else see their units theyve done this sem in the results section?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)