Restaurants and Bars (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Any recommendations for restaurants and/or bars in sydney?

my favourite places off top of my head-
bravo's (for gelato), crows nest
pancakes at the rocks
kenta, neutral bay - really cheap+good japanese food
rengaya, north sydney - yakiniku.. good beef (no tummy next morning :p)
fujiya, near town hall station - japanese, good service and it looks nice, pretty good food.. try out all the japanese drinks! (alcoholic)
isabella's, randwick - the food is alright but HUGE servings so pretty good value
and,
jackson's on george - the place is ok (HUGE list of beers), but i have a huge crush on a girl who works at the bar there :eek:

i live in the area and i reckon bars etc in north sydney are all pretty shit and very dead unless it's thursday night. (then they're pretty much filled with underage yuppies.)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
continuing with the japanese restaurant theme, kobe jones is fantastic, good atmosphere and food, it's just not cheap

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Toodulu said:
i live in the area and i reckon bars etc in north sydney are all pretty shit and very dead unless it's thursday night. (then they're pretty much filled with underage yuppies.)

very true

but there is this italian place in willoughby thats great :) dont know the details sorry

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i'm angus (cockle bay wharf)

if you have a 3 phone you can go to the Food&Drink section, they have reviews and stuff there

C

CaR

that new crepe opposite capitol square in ct....but its a rip if you dine in because they charge you around 5 bux extra

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
Toodulu said:
pancakes at the rocks
i really don't rate pancakes at the rocks. everybody says how good it is but the times i've been there the service has been pretty crappy, the food yucky and we've been given dirty glasses and stuff. so i don't really go there anymore.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
BreaKing said:
i'm angus (cockle bay wharf)
hm.. i was about to suggest that.. but not sure if that's the same one at darling harbour?.. is it ay?.. dayum those cocktail drinks are nice ;)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
hm.. i was about to suggest that.. but not sure if that's the same one at darling harbour?.. is it ay?.. dayum those cocktail drinks are nice ;)
sho' is :uhhuh:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
errm don't know the name, but the restaurant next to cargo on king st. wharf is pretty nice. like it's a bit pricey but really filling, and the cocktails are really nice!

and i agree about pancakes at the rocks, the service can be pretty shit.. but the pancakes are so yum

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Doyles
est. resturant.

I wanna go to Rockpool and Tetsuyas as well.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
pancakes has good pancakes, the food is mediocre, people only like pancakes on the rocks because it's open for 24 hours :p

i loathe city extra, so overpriced AND tacky, again, it's great because its always open :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
it is, it's just theres many other places with better food IMO :p

for instance, thaifoon at harbourside

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
waterbottle said:
i really don't rate pancakes at the rocks. everybody says how good it is but the times i've been there the service has been pretty crappy, the food yucky and we've been given dirty glasses and stuff. so i don't really go there anymore.
soooo many people ive spoken to have said that about pancakes ... GROSS!! pretty unhygienic.

im so jealous of all you japanese food connoisseurs, (sp??) NO ONE i know likes japanese food so i have no one to go to restaurants with. i can always rope someone into greek tho.. i love greek food <3

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Cyph said:
I wanna go to Rockpool and Tetsuyas as well.
tetsuya is heaps expensive and you have to book really early don't you? and yeh i want to try out rockpool as well.

i'm trying to find a place in the eastern suburbs to have dinner on friday... thinking of going to mu shu.. has anyone tried that? from what i've heard it's good food (although not terrific value), looks nice and bad service.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Tetsuyas starts at $175 for the food... doesn't include wine matched to your 7 course meal :p

lei

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
it is, it's just theres many other places with better food IMO :p

for instance, thaifoon at harbourside

ahhh how good is this place. yellow chicken curry to die for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)