Resource list? (1 Viewer)

ashimation

HSC
I've got the syllabus sitting in front of me, but I still don't understand what I'm meant to 'annotate' it with.

"this resouce showed me this/i learnt this/" ???? Most of mine are useful in providing me with an understanding of issues relevant to my project, or secondary research.... is that wrong?

gah...I'm so close to finished.

The Cruel Sea

HSC
well yes that's pretty much it. It doesn't have to be anything extravagent just right one sentence or a few points detailing any one of the following:

- primary or secondary source
- was the information valid and correct
- relevance to topic
- did it still hold merit for the contemporary audience
- an evaluation of how it more or less beneficial than other similar resources
- how did you use it
- how did you find it
- did it stray you from your original ideas or direction
- did it reveal something new

it could really be anything, its a frivolous task and quite pointless really, but i guess you just gotta do it. Just show the marker that you have actively used or gained something from each source through some form of evaluation.

hope this helps, btw what topic are you researching?

Daniel

ashimation

HSC
Civil disobedience.
My question is 'Is civil disobedience still sucessful"
Probably a bit too general but I have two other major projects to finish so I don't care :)

You?

The Cruel Sea

HSC
haha funny enough i actually replied thinking you were asking about the resource list for the studies of religion ISP, not the society and culture one. I don't even do society and culture, so that cancels out all possibility of me having a topic.. whatever though a resource list is a resource list and that's really it, really.

major works are fantastic, i'm so greatful for them and the deadlines they bring no really they are just really great... hmmm, i'll take a moment to think about whether i really am sincere about that...
no, i'm not really.

good topic by the way, probably wouldnt care for my opinion of your choic but regardless its interesting to see that someone isn't doing anything to cliched. how would you go about researching the successes of civil disobedience though, is there much occurences or really extravagent cases in Australia today or are you looking at it internationally?

What's you other major? I have art and music to umm finish... haha finish, i'm too much a perfectionist to finish anything, i think finishing will be more a case of not wanting to look at it anymore that actually completing it. How about you, you said you were close to finishing last night, so i'm guessing your probably finished now, right? well best of luck to you, hope you get the marks you deserve for your efforts.

Daniel

Kulazzi

HSC
Even then The Cruel Sea (sounds like I just started off with a children's story book :p), you have posted a good lot of questions for other S&C students to think about. Thank you.

ashimation

HSC
Sorry for the late reply, joyful major projects and that.

I have drama and 4 unit english as well.. and to think I nearly did art on top of that.

For research I interviewed people who run organisations of civil disobedience, did questionnaires from people who participated in civil disobedience as part of one of three groups : gay civil disobedience, university protests, and participants/observers of the paris riots in 2005. and...content analysis of 60 articles about civil disobedience.

I'm neeearly finished. I'm a perfectionist like you so I keep picking out little things which I *could* leave but dont want to..aha.

ash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)