resist temptation ? (1 Viewer)

yashgi

HSC
N/A
okay something is troubling me real bad. is giving hand/blowjobs degrading for women ? sometimes i believe it is but then at times you kinda cant resist temptation. yeah its weird hearing this from a chicks point of view i mean the guys usually enjoy it, but well im young & kinda like experimenting in a way and ive given handjobs and kinda enjoyed it. i wana go further but im trying to restrict myself by not having full harcore sex. as much as id like to experience it, the fact that i find women are treated so low nowadays its distugusting and i dont want that to happen to me. also, its not with a bf, its with a friend ive know since i started school & well it is weird and all my firsts have gone to him and well i dont know if i should give in to tempation. HELP !

Skeeta

HSC
If you give someone who treats you like shit, head/hand jobs - Then i would think it is degrading

If you respect yourself, and they respect you then you have no problem.

ditto.

HSC
Yr friend is using you for sexytime without attachments.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
How you're going to be treated depends on who you do it with.

So wise up with your character judgement and you won't be so damn confused.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Ooooh, friends + benefits, eh? Or does he want a real relationship with you?

In a nutshell, don't give yourself to someone who won't be with you in the long term, also, Skeeta's right - if you give someone hand/blow jobs because you love him and he love you as deeply, then it's an act of love, like sex when it's done right, and it isn't degrading then.

There's nothing wrong with your fear, in fact, it's probably one of the only things that's protecting you right now, as well as your senses. Ask yourself how you'd feel if you gave your last 'first time' to this friend - would you feel used? Would you feel abused? What does he think of you, does he love you? Do you love him?

I almost gave myself to a guy who only wanted a F+B thing - so glad that I didn't. I know how you feel, about the fact that you'd want to experience it so much. I've been having that feeling for years and I've only found a great b.f. this year and I've known him for 6 years.

Spare yourself the heartache; trust me, your first time will be 1000000% greater if it's with someone whom you also share a spiritual connection with, 'cos then your fear will really be cast aside and you wouldn't feel degraded anymore. Find someone who can stand beside you through time.

Try not to regret what you've already done, accept it, let it go, but do save the best for last, for the right person and time, it doesn't have to be until marriage, of course!

Last edited:

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
yashgi said:
okay something is troubling me real bad. is giving hand/blowjobs degrading for women ? sometimes i believe it is but then at times you kinda cant resist temptation. yeah its weird hearing this from a chicks point of view i mean the guys usually enjoy it, but well im young & kinda like experimenting in a way and ive given handjobs and kinda enjoyed it. i wana go further but im trying to restrict myself by not having full harcore sex. as much as id like to experience it, the fact that i find women are treated so low nowadays its distugusting and i dont want that to happen to me. also, its not with a bf, its with a friend ive know since i started school & well it is weird and all my firsts have gone to him and well i dont know if i should give in to tempation. HELP !
haha i was like :eek: "your fists have gone where?"

use teh enter key

Skeeta

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Ooooh, friends + benefits, eh? Or does he want a real relationship with you?

In a nutshell, don't give yourself to someone who won't be with you in the long term, also, Skeeta's right - if you give someone hand/blow jobs because you love him and he love you as deeply, then it's an act of love, like sex, and it isn't degrading then.
That wasnt exactly what i meant. You can have respect without being in a relationship.

yashgi

HSC
N/A
i guess some of this stuff has been kinda helpful so i guess thanks.

ill try and stop myself & i never really realised that sexual favours were really that meaningful & important so um thanks

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Maybe it's her first post so far?!

Anyway, as a newbie, I think Cyk gives great advice, you probably can't do that without relating yourself first.

blueeyesguy

HSC
yashgi said:
You mention that you dont want to be treated without respect yet your hooking up with your "friend" who i'm sure is only using you for a bit of fun thats pretty intresting. In answer to your question its only degrading if you feel degraded there's no definate answer it's up to the individual as to how they feel abt it

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Skeeta said:
If you give someone who treats you like shit, head/hand jobs - Then i would think it is degrading

If you respect yourself, and they respect you then you have no problem.

thumbs up..

oh oh the rules of attraction when your 15.......... its not as bad as you youngens make it out to be.

sex is natural......... hand jobs and all
if like skeeta has said, you find some1 that respects you and gives you pussy quivering orgasms then you will be more then willing to do the same.
enjoy

Season

HSC
You will always remember your firsts, always- it'll be a topic in drunken conversations for years to come. So I think you owe it to yourself to make it a extra special and that you respect yourself when doing it, and respect the guy you're doing it to.

Just a tip, if you do do it, then be very very careful who you tell, and make sure he knows that he can't tell. Rumours can be pretty vicious especially for girls.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
^I don't care who my boyfriend tells :/ Seems like just a highschool thing.

And even if he wasn't my boyfriend. What's there to be ashamed about if you're not ashamed yourself?

HSC
even if giving head is degrading, girls will do it regardless too please the guy. girls love pleasing 'cold' guys too gain what little affection the girls give htem, some do it for the sake of their boyfriends and others just plain enjoy it

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
meh. maybe the guy likes you.

does that guy enjoy being a friend with benefits?

i know i wouldn't want to sex someone unless i loved them. :)

haha. im so girly.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
~shinigami~ said:
Something's really confusing me, how can the Original Poster have 0 posts? :confused:
this was probably moved from somewhere like ns, where post arent counted
casmira said:
even if giving head is degrading, girls will do it regardless too please the guy. girls love pleasing 'cold' guys too gain what little affection the girls give htem, some do it for the sake of their boyfriends and others just plain enjoy it
stfu cockmira! learn to get over yourself for once

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)