research (1 Viewer)

hanjoc

hey. i've found heaps of good historians and their titles of books they've written, but i can't find the entire book anywhere. not even sections. i live in rural area so its really hard to get access to deasant libraries and i've got a subscription to questia from the school but they don't seem to have any of the books written on their own history. does anyone have any ideas of how to get these books that i need? its really frustrating

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
willing enough to order them in and buying them?

I also heard that at my school we can order books in from the state libaray, see if you can do something like that (i don't know thw details for my school, just heard it in passing)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
the state library distributes infocus pamphlets [from the state library] and your school library should have a stack of those for every topic in every subject...it is not a whole book but is very useful in giving you information directly and its a HELL of a lot easier than signing 10 zillion forms to get one book and having to wait freaking half an hour to receive at the state library!!! :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)