Republican Primaries (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
americans have such a fucked up society that a republican can run with tax cuts to the rich and reduced cap gain taxes as his main platform and get the flag waving $20k a year redneck to vote for him.

Lentern

HSC
But seriously, how long ago was it that folks here told me I was wrong about the Newt, that Romney would romp home and his remaining challengers were Cain and Paul? Newt is a pro politician, his GOP rivals underestimated him to their detriment, Obama would be ill advised to do the same.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC

Garygaz

HSC
If all these flavour of the week candidates keep fading the only one left will be Paul. Never say never.

HSC
americans have such a fucked up society that a republican can run with tax cuts to the rich and reduced cap gain taxes as his main platform and get the flag waving $20k a year redneck to vote for him.
that didn't make any sense.

So what do you say to democrats who promise welfare to all gun waving blacks..

Lentern

HSC
i'm not so privy to the US election cycle but it seems every news source is reporting a different outcome:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...polls-Gingrich-falters.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
In one state. To be fair Gingrich has brought this upon himself by drumming up the importance of Iowa but I personally don't take much notice of state by state polling. I acknowledge that for absolute political junkies they can be very illuminating and provide more accurate predictions but for most of us we just have neither the time nor the desire to master the detail of so many statistics and are better off just following the trends of the national polls and the most recent National polls still have Paul peaking at 14% while Romney and Gingrich slug it out at just under 30 a piece. Also Perry is still sucking up about eight percent, when those votes are finally released or jump ship, presumably most of Perry's support would move to Gingrich over Romney or Paul. Presumably if and when Romney or Paul bows out, there vote will sort of combine as well.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
IOWA BITCHES

give me the best birthday present ever uncle Ron

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)