Repped out (1 Viewer)

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
it appears that i have given too much rep pts out in the last 24 hrs. why do they do this to me???? so many ppl to rep for so many good reasons yet i can't.

i dislike the spread reps too. it prevents u from rewardin ppl who post good stuff a lot.

sunny

meh.
HSC
If you are giving out rep at such a rate that you're constantly getting the message, then you might consider limiting how much rep you give out.

I hope you don't give out so much rep just to get some rep back.

sub

not to be an idiot or anything...but its prolly too late...but how do u rep some one?

sunny

meh.
HSC
sub said:
not to be an idiot or anything...but its prolly too late...but how do u rep some one?
On each post posted, there are three icons under the poster's post count. From left to right, a green circle means the poster is online, grey = offline. The next icon is a rep feature, click to rep the poster for that post. Last one is to report the post to a moderator.

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
aim54x said:
not no1, just not many ppl. i feel that effort should be rewarded. no reps means i feel like i've helped no1.

sounds weird doesn't it.
hey i no wat ur saying - i get repped less than u tho - look! im still on a bloody 'distinguished road' im soooooo sik of it! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)