Reporting an exam supervisor (1 Viewer)

1991mclaren1991

HSC
SC doesnt really mean anything if you are goin on to year 11 and 12
just dont worry bout them

Saphy

HSC
He was obviously being a bit of a prat ;)

Don't worry about it. He just needs to eat some dark chocolate xD

Brontecat

HSC
something that is related this time - we live in a small sort've town and the supervisor knew a few people and towards the end people started talking and one person went to get up and she smacked him on the but - it was pretty funny and even he laughed

we were all talking (except for me i still hadn't finished *grr*) because the school made some rule that we're not allowed to leave after an hour even though the board of studies says we can

TBK11

HSC
i would have smacked him back with my exam booklet :D teach those oldies some manners, n say if im stupid then what does that make you :)
report his ass to the highest court :p

keenith

HSC
axlenatore said:
hey a ten spot can get you a fair way in the hsc, just with the supervisors, $10 gets you an answer to any question $50 gets you sex, and $100 gets you an extra mark in your trials
uhh but thanks to our economic crisis $50 is about right

keenith

HSC
TBK11 said:
i would have smacked him back with my exam booklet :D teach those oldies some manners, n say if im stupid then what does that make you :)
report his ass to the highest court :p
good luck with that

mdash

HSC
Wow I'd never expect to read threads as funny as this one.

I'd take a boot up my ass to recorrect one of my MC :(

Aznmichael92

HSC
gibbo153 said:
section A.

please tell me you didnt think i was serious. please tell me that
no i knew u were not serious but was just wondering what sa stood for.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Lol, isn't this the same guy who started that thread, written in EXTREMELY poor English, about how people were bagging out his school? Such a whining sook.

Get over it, I would whack you in the head too for having no common sense (mummy and daddy can't buy that with the tutoring, can they?)

TBK11

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Lol, isn't this the same guy who started that thread, written in EXTREMELY poor English, about how people were bagging out his school? Such a whining sook.

Get over it, I would whack you in the head too for having no common sense (mummy and daddy can't buy that with the tutoring, can they?)
lol

saphier11

HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
hey i was wondering is it possible for me to report to the boardofstudies in regards to an exam supervisor carrying out inappropriate actions?

How about i explain why and you guys make the decision?

Today I did my science exam and was asking how do I write $10 in for one of my answer. He pointed to the section where it gave instruction how to write numbers (didnt even say how you write money), called me stupid and hit me in the back of the head with an exam booklet.

I was just asking, he could of have just said read instructions next time. He instead made an unprofessional comment and did an inappropriate action.
I'd say go ahead and do it because they shouldn't be treting any of us like that its totaly inappropriate and they are there to ask for help aren't they Iwould not stand for it if no one reports him he'll just keep doing it.

Aznmichael92

HSC
black_kat_meow said:

yea i know i have no common sense but that's ok, at least i am more logical than you will ever be

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
yea i know i have no common sense but that's ok, at least i am more logical than you will ever be
The finest education is useless without common sense.

chumbumm. =D

HSC
dont think you could do much bout it tho.
he was probably jst joking wen he called u stupid..no lyk he meant it ..

aahh..so u got $10?
i got 10 for a question too..
YAY!.

i think i just wrote 10 in da box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)