Repeating The Hsc! (1 Viewer)

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
hey guys..

i was just wandering how someone would go about enrolling in tafe and stuff so they can do the hsc all over again

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Ring these up:
Margaret Grove HSC Co-ordinator Bankstown 9780 5588
Jennifer Bailey HSC Co-ordinator Gymea 9710 5011
Kris Burgh HSC Co-ordinator Wollongong 4229 0678
You basically turn up on an information day where they lecture you for an hour then they interview you.
Wollongong's info day is on the 18th of Jan
and Gymea & Bankstown's info day is on the 25th, most TAFEs have their HSC days around then except Bradfield

69^boi

HSC
N/A
dude check out this threat, it might help go to tafe forum n click on -HSC at Tafe?- .

hope that helps man =)

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
hey thanks guys...il call em yay... !

hmm hsc AGAIN! guess i deserved it

phatic

HSC
~SeXcSuM~ said:
hey thanks guys...il call em yay... !

hmm hsc AGAIN! guess i deserved it
I hope that yay wasn't associated with the prospect of repeating the HSC. You'd have to be insane to say something like that. :D

69^boi

HSC
N/A
hey sexcum did u relly screw up big time like me?? i got a uai somewhere between 40-60. im planning on doing it over 2 yrs, wot about u?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Its a much much much better atmosphere for the HSC as its more self directed however this means certain subjects like extensions, music & language are more difficult to cope with than normal.

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
69^boi said:
hey sexcum did u relly screw up big time like me?? i got a uai somewhere between 40-60. im planning on doing it over 2 yrs, wot about u?
lol... first of all my name says SEXC SUM.... sum is my name... and sexc is sexy...so yeh its not meant to be anything rude ;) just letting u know

umm.. secondly.. i needed around 85 atleast to get into wat i wanted...but got in the low 70s so im gonna give it another go...

dont worry we'll both kick some ass this time around!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)