Repeating Semesters (1 Viewer)

Ball_man

HSC
If we were to repeat a semester could we repeat it in the holidays?

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
It would depend on if the subjects you wish to repeat are in offered in Summer or Winter sessions. If the subjects are core subjects, you'll obviously have to repeat the subject and pass to be have it count toward your degree. I was looking at subjects offered in Summer and there's not much on offer (though there could be, perhaps in other faculties that I didn't consider).

If they're not offered in Summer or Winter sessions, you'll have to redo them in Autumn or Spring, which will hamper your progress. Any failed subject or subject dropped after census date without an approved withdrawal without academic penalty incurs a fail grade, which will drag down your GPA.

Ball_man

HSC
i get that core subjects have to be repeated, but are you trying to say that electives and alternate subjects don't need to be repeated? if so Lucky Me!

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
No, they do need to be repeated if you want to pass them, it's just because they're an elective you can choose a different subject to complete instead. You'll still need to complete and pass 240 credit points for your degree no matter what.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)