Rendezvous (1 Viewer)

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
whats blue and looks like a bucket?
a red bucket holding its breath...

yes its meant to be idiotic.. please dont judge my intelligence by my sense of humour..

Last edited:

2003HSC

dead baby jokes are always good...

what's the difference between 10 000 dead babies and a ferrari?

I dont have a ferrari in my garage.

What's worse than a field of dead babies?

One live one in the middle. Eating it's way out.

Ribbon

LMAO OMG 2003HSC... that first one is a top contender along with the bucket joke!

Whats black and scratches on windows?

The cat in the microwave :eek: :D

Is it just me, or has this thread gotten a little off topic?

issy_bee

HSC
Q: Why did the baby cross the road? A: It was stapled to the chicken.
Q: What is more fun than stapling dead babies to the wall? A: Pulling them off.
Q: What does a dingo call a baby in a pram? A: Meals on wheels.

issy_bee

HSC
I would have to agree...gone slighty off the topic... although.... Q: What goes plop, plop, fizz, fizz?
A: Twin babies in an acid bath.

Last edited:

Ribbon

alright, back on topic...
how about, right next to the pauline griffin building (adminstration office) there is the centre for islamic studies and I don't really think that will be a hugely popular area... from memory there is a bit of a parking area in the front of it, maybe we could meet there? I suggest this because I've only been to the campus, and its one of the few areas I can remember well... if anyone has a better idea (cos I know this one is pretty dodgy) let us know... another one I was thinking of was to meet in the uni bar or one of the cafes, though that could create a problem if there are alot of others in there...

also, as for a time... I am assuming everyone is going to the welcome to the uni thingo at 11 on monday, so maybe 10am or something?

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
sounds good..

but do you know of any cafes.. cause im lost for localities on that side too

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
ill have red ribbons in my hair...

;) yeah.. maybe not..

Last edited:

Ribbon

lol well I was just wondering where 2003HSC plans on attatching those bells!

issy_bee

HSC
Unfortunately I am doing stupid language placement test Monday morning at 9:30 :(

Last edited:

Ribbon

maybe we could organise to meet you at a later time then issy? like, we can all still meet at 10, then when you get out of your language test, all go to meet you somewhere (- the people people arn't at other o-week activities)

peut-etre

Hey issy what language are you doing? I'm going to do French and I heard from a friend that you had to take this placement test although I haven't heard anything official..

quand-meme

Peut-etre. Me thinks que nous sommes dans le meme bateau. I'm not sure either of when or where we are supposed to do this placement test.. Anybody with a clue, please tell.

2003HSC

Originally posted by Ribbon
lol well I was just wondering where 2003HSC plans on attatching those bells!
it's just a ... what do you call them? .... figuire of speech?
The truth is I'm dressing up as a giant ladybeetle ;)

Ribbon

LMAO... won't be hard to miss you then... though I don't know if I would be game to be seen with you in public :D

issy_bee

HSC
I'm doing German...regarding those placement tests, this is straight from the ANU faculty of Arts:
French=>
Written: Monday 16 February, 10-11am (1 hour test), Language Centre, Level 2, Baldessin Precinct Building (#110)
Oral: Wednesday 18 February. Students will be advised of arrangements at the time of the written examination.

German=>
Written: Monday 16 February, 9.30-11.30am (2-hour test), Room W1.07, Level 1, Baldessin Precinct Building (#110)

OR

1.30-3.30, BPB W1.07 for students who are also sitting the French test.

Oral: Tuesday 17 February, Short interviews (~10 mins) to be conducted between 9.30am and 3.30pm in Room W3.04 (Baldessin Precinct Building, Level 3). Booking sheet will be on the German noticeboard and circulated at the time of the written test.

Italian=>
Written: Wednesday 18 February, 10.30-11.30am (1 hour test), Language Centre, Level 2, Baldessin Precinct Building (#110)

Oral: Short interviews to be conducted directly after the test in the Language Centre, Level 2, Baldessin Precinct Building (#110)

http://arts.anu.edu.au/languages/placementtests.htm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)