Remembered my latest ranks. Need ATAR Estimate. Thanks. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_one_1

HSC
You're*

If you are going to insult me, do it properly you illiterate fuck.
ohh. Now back to thinking i'm a dumb fucking twerp.

Fuck you. You piece of rotten insignificant piece of shit. Go rot in a hole.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
M8, born and bred in Straya' STI free. But still 0 chance between us.

There is no superior race.
0 chance?
Come on don't put yourself down, I know I am white and out of your league but I am willing to give you a chance.

the_one_1

HSC
aw cum on bby. Dnt say tht. Ur haeps smrt
.indirectly all of you are saying i'm a fucking dumb cunt. Seriously i know. Everyone has said that in my school thinking i watch a gay sport when its one of the most popular sports in australia (afl) and thinking im gay by watching it.

There now you know what i have to fucking go through, my marks are going down because of this. This and being isolated due to it and feeling like i have no friends and being an only child.

Try being in my shoes at the fucking moment. Fucking terrible.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
.indirectly all of you are saying i'm a fucking dumb cunt. Seriously i know. Everyone has said that in my school thinking i watch a gay sport when its one of the most popular sports in australia (afl) and thinking im gay by watching it.

There now you know what i have to fucking go through, my marks are going down because of this. This and being isolated due to it and feeling like i have no friends and being an only child.

I will directly tell you that you're a dumb cunt.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC

You watch AFL?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
0 chance?
Come on don't put yourself down, I know I am white and out of your league but I am willing to give you a chance.
Even if I was white I wouldn't.

Anyway, I have someone else to butter my muffin xoxo

KoshX87

HSC

Being an only child usually makes study 10x easier, with no-one to distract you. You don't know what its like having a sister that sings 24/7 and keeps telling you bs from school that you honestly don't care about.

I don't understand what liking a sport has to do with any of this. If you're (and were) being bullied at school, then you need to get help from someone who you know (i.e. parents, reliable teachers).

And btw swearing, in every 2 sentences, does not emphasize much. And most of the people here are reacting to your aggression when you said "fuck off" after a range of ATARs were given to you. Really, everyone thinks differently and its not very easy to calculate ATAR and it gets more accurate, the higher marks you get. (even atar calculators get more accurate when you approach 99.95 atar scores on it.

Additionally, ATAR is significantly effected by your rank and school rank, so its not your fault. If you went to James Ruse and had even worse ranks than those you would get like 95+, just because everyone from there gets higher marks and its helps you.

Last edited:

the_one_1

HSC
Being an only child usually makes study 10x easier, with no-one to distract you. You don't know what its like having a sister that sings 24/7 and keeps telling you bs from school that you honestly don't care about.

I don't understand what liking a sport has to do with any of this. If you're (and were) being bullied at school, then you need to get help from someone who you know (i.e. parents, reliable teachers).

And btw swearing, in every 2 sentences, does not emphasize much. And most of the people here are reacting to your aggression when you said "fuck off" after a range of ATARs were given to you. Really, everyone thinks differently and its not very easy to calculate ATAR and it gets more accurate, the higher marks you get. (even atar calculators get more accurate when you approach 99.95 atar scores on it.

Additionally, ATAR is significantly effected by your rank and school rank, so its not your fault. If you went to James Ruse as had even worse ranks than those you would get like 95+, just because everyone from there gets higher marks and its helps you.
My parents give me shit also. Teachers at school and counsellors don't do anything. I'm alone have no one at all. No friends because of all this AFL shit i'm getting.

My life is shit. I'm literally crying right now. NO ONE CAN SEE IT BUT I AM. :cry:

No one... No one cares any more :cry:

babberz

HSC
this thread should have been locked and closed from page 1 i have no idea why its still up

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
NOW I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO GET A FUCKING ATAR OF 20.
I'm actually heaps jealous of you. With your ranks, your gonna get a mystery ATAR, which will get you a free beer at the pub.
I want a free beer.
But no. I had to go and rank first in everything.
Fuck you! Just because you're on the right track doesn't mean you have to rub it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)