remember the titans (1 Viewer)

crankin

HSC
N/A
Sooo, I have an assignment where we have to include two related texts. My class is doing conflicting perspectives and our prescribed text is Julius Caesar. I was just wondering if the film Remember The Titans would be appropriate as a related text? I'm not really sure that it is. I'm paranoid my teacher will shun me for using it haha. I'm getting desperate though. Any words of wisdom or any other good related material suggestions would be really helpful :)

crankin

HSC
N/A
ohk thanks :) ohh and i was also wondering, if I was to get two articles on a certain issue (each with a differing perspective) is that considered one text or two? It's probably been asked a million times on here but mehh

random-1006

Banned
HSC
ohk thanks :) ohh and i was also wondering, if I was to get two articles on a certain issue (each with a differing perspective) is that considered one text or two? It's probably been asked a million times on here but mehh

fairly sure its two

bouncing

HSC
fairly sure its two
remember the titans is one of my favourite movies :D

i think it could be used since there are definitely cp's? and yeah random's right
i just dont quite get how that works out if they ask for only 1 related text? do you just talk about bias etc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)