Remember the time on 04 schoolies when... (1 Viewer)

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
...we had fun in the spa everyday...
... the giant new york pizzas...
... told off security...
... THAT tuesday nite... *sigh*...
... got chased on the beach...
... flirted with the boys at the other hotel off our balconies whilst the cops were
watchen us yell out at each other...
... eating those fucken giant icecreams from baskin n robbins at 2am

sadly, its been ovr a month since schoolies... this thread is for all the great 04 schoolies memories you guys had... post them up like i did and it will bring a SMILE back to ur face, it doesnt have to be surfers paradise schoolies... but wherever...

Last edited:

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
I enjoyed being with my good mates and getting drunk every night. And I met heaps of cool people which I've now become good friends with. Schoolies was great for me.

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
yes i still talk to regularly ppl we met up there...

and theo's kebabs... haahaha... yes that was a great late nite feed indeed.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i got smashed and started sleeping outside our apartment?

bug7

we forgot if we went out the night before and played with titty cards while drinking in the bbq area of the caravan park we were staying at while the little kids stared on wide-eyed

HSC
oh how i miss schoolies 04 :(:

- getting completely wasted and jumping around at evolution whilst pouring bottles of water all over myself....and fucking my phone up in the process :(

- the first beach party, eskimo joe performed, huge crowd, mates lifted me up, crowd surfing

- laughing at my friends doing the sumo wrestling thing

- mucking around at my other mates hotel

- joking around with security at our resort

- spa!!!!!!!!

- the ripleys museum hahahah so much fun

so many good memories...and i wasnt even 18

HSC
-- someone vomiting off a balcony in our hotel - gross...

-- some promoter guy coming up to us when we were shopping and trying to get us to sign up for some party or club crawl or wotever [ i wasnt interested since im not 18 :( ]. he had an american accent and was telling us he's from the OC. he tried to get my [female] friend to sign up and she said she wasnt 18, so he turns to me and said 'give her a hug, big nuts'. that saying and any variation of it became the most over-used saying in our hotel... every sentence had to be finished with "...big nuts"

-- late night/early morning trips to maccas and hungry jacks [or 'hungry big nuts' as we called it]

-- being told by security that we made too much noise. he said "if i have to come up here again, i'll throw you all out so fast it'll make your head spin". dick. we werent even loud. he must have just been bored. his job looked pretty bloody boring. pacing around the hotel entrance for 9 hours without a break... yelling at people to show him their id. then wen we did he studied it for 40 seconds EACH... even wen we had seen him every night for a week.

-- not being allowed glass bottle in our rooms... so we smuggled them in with our shopping. "open the packet of doritos and hide the vodka in that... we'll just say its our daily shopping" [with all the glass bottles we smuggled in u could have replaced all the windows of the bloody hotel]

-- recovering from a big night by watching the movie channels on tv... did anyone else see 'killing me softly'?? "adam, i need to pee..." rotflmao

-- smuggling in our gold coast friends [we werent allowed guests in our rooms after 5]... some jumped the fence. some snuck in through the underground carpark. most snuck in through the front door/elevator while the security guard was busy telling someone off upstairs.

-- shitting ourselves and making everyone hide in the bathroom wen we heard a knock on the door thinking it was security. we would have been in shit if he caught the 15 people we smuggled in. only once did he nearly catch us. most of the time it was other people wanting to join the party.

-- our plan for if the security guard did come... one of the girls strips and puts on a towel and wets her hair. she answers the door and of course the guard [about 56 id say] would know its not right to stay and talk to a 17 year old girl in a towel. if he gave us any problems then we would have all seen the 'sexual harassment' lol... lucky we never had to use it tho.

... plenty more - but thats all i can remember for now lol

Last edited:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
- the yelling between hotel that turned into flashing our boobs and a strip tease by a girl in the other hotel.

- my early morning trip for maccas nuggets.

- the handcuffs, king of beers, the guys dressing up in our clothes

- 'COCK' written in big letters on our window and next morning the manager coming up and telling us girls we should be ashamed of ourselves.

- getting stuck in the lift and it falling 3 floors

- the hickie fight

- the can door on our last night there, i didnt do it just saw it but was hilarious.

- the beach parties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)