remember the physics vs maths 2u? lol (1 Viewer)

x_dreama

God before evrything else
HSC
haha~ well hey, if you guys remember I was pondering about which to drop a couple of months ago~ I actually dropped all of the maths :) is there anyone else out there who a) despises maths fullstop.
b) dropped it!
c) thinks I'm crazy for dropping maths =P

P

pLuvia

Why would anyone think you are crazy? If you hate maths drop it, for starters I wouldn't drop it since I love maths :)

x_dreama

God before evrything else
HSC
haha thankz man~ naww I'm saying that coz ma school friends were really shocked that I dropped all 3 units of maths :cool: best thing i've ever done!

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
If you despise it, there's no reason keeping it. Good on you. :)

I_F

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
'sif you're crazy, checking your profile you do 4U English and 3U Modern. I did 3U Maths, 4U English, 3U Modern but I'm dropping the 4th unit of English... It's just too much work.

I reckon that it's a tip top decision for you :D

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
x_dreama said:
haha thankz man~ naww I'm saying that coz ma school friends were really shocked that I dropped all 3 units of maths :cool: best thing i've ever done!

Nah, its normal, A girl in my school did the same thing last yr (well almost the same), she did just fine without maths!...although she dropped 3 unit maths in yr 11 but she decided to drop maths altogether in yr 12...

although for me, maths was the only subject I really enjoyed (with all my heart) in the HSC...lol

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Why not have both 4u maths and extension history?
...and then everybody will be happy and the history vs maths war will end.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Haha, i'd like to see you find the space that a donut takes up without maths. :p

P

pLuvia

lol, probably but their both very different subjects :) I rather not have english compulsory than maths

Riviet

HSC
N/A
My physics teacher said this: "History has no future, but maths does." XD :p

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
miss_gtr said:
I so want to jab you with a javelin stick.
lol... *starts running*

SIf you'd actually enjoy maths, and sif you'd admit that you enjoyed maths :D.. sheesh. talk about no shame.
MATHS is beautiful, and this is coming out of someones mouth who hasnt done 4 unit...lol

Did u know that MATHS, is the sole reason behind people being exonerated from crimes they may have been accused of... how? Simple, DNA... DNA is identified using maths (I forget what aspect of maths.. but annnywho!)

MATHS IS BEAUTIFUL
MATHS IS FUN
MATHS IS ...

I think, if i dont make it into uni, i will pounce on year 10 ppl forcing them to take up ancient, modern and hist ext.
So if u do make it into uni, u will make them suffer...lol

*runs faster*

klaw

HSC
miss_gtr said:
Because maths suckorz. And History is the sex.
Maths should be banned, like we have calculators, time table charts and the internet these days.. sif need maths!
And we have encyclopaedias, museums and literature of the past, sif we need history :p

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
And say "you need to know about out past, to understand and appreciate the present and the future"

Sadly, looking back on human history, the only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.

Maths.. is just numbers and squiggles that give people headaches.

I'm not even going to comment here...

I_F

P

pLuvia

Without maths we would not have computers, and we would certainly not be talking about this as we would not even have BoS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)