Relocating for uni (1 Viewer)

Rattlehead15

HSC
I got an unconditional offer for commerce, I think BSOC and FINSOC kind of appeal to me but I've heard they're filled with a lot of selective groups who don't really want to go out of their way to meet new people.
Wow I didnt even know they did unconditional offers anymore

xibu34

HSC
Wait so moving from one major city to another isn’t counted as relocation even if it’s literally across the country???
Surely it is. They seem to forget you can be disadvantaged and not be rural sometimes :(

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I got 1k for the gateway award and 10k for the advantage award. The advantage award is new for 2024 and i guess it's pretty much for the same thing.
Damn... Congrats man, all the best for UNSW, if you're lucky (or not) you might indirectly meet me. All the best for trimesters, and of course relocating.

You might've seen it but here's the website for accommodation:

By the way, what degree are you doing?

xibu34

HSC
Damn... Congrats man, all the best for UNSW, if you're lucky (or not) you might indirectly meet me. All the best for trimesters, and of course relocating.

You might've seen it but here's the website for accommodation:

By the way, what degree are you doing?
I'm doing commerce, although gender science may be on the horizon but I think there's a long way until I can reach that level 🙏

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I'm doing commerce, although gender science may be on the horizon but I think there's a long way until I can reach that level 🙏
Its fine, its a top secret degree program for top IQ individuals myself, most people can't relate. Being at the top really feels lonely at times, I always see people complaining about not being smart enough but personally I feel my boon to comprehend the advanced sciences of course the eternal field of Gender Science at times alienates me from the wider yet barbaric public.

Last edited:

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Its fine, its a top secret degree program for IQ individuals myself, most people can't relate. Being at the top really feels lonely at times, I always see people complaining about not being smart enough but personally I feel my boon to comprehend the advanced sciences of course the eternal field of Gender Science at times alienates me from the wider yet barbaric public.
as a fellow gender science unsw fellow, I can agree, it does get tough sometimes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)