• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Religion and Women: which issues to do?????? (1 Viewer)

LordPooPooFace

HSC
Hey people i need ure help!
For the final essay/extended response, i know you have to have 2women for 2 periods and then you need to know about them on 2 issues but im unsure which list i choose from in the syllabus. Is it this list?- social welfare, education, ethical decision making, ecumenism, inter-faith dialogue; or is it this list:- models of divinity, gender roles, expressions of spirituality, language, status within tradition.
PLEASE HELP IM REALLY CONFUSED
cheers

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
LordPooPooFace said:
Hey people i need ure help!
For the final essay/extended response, i know you have to have 2women for 2 periods and then you need to know about them on 2 issues but im unsure which list i choose from in the syllabus. Is it this list?- social welfare, education, ethical decision making, ecumenism, inter-faith dialogue; or is it this list:- models of divinity, gender roles, expressions of spirituality, language, status within tradition.
PLEASE HELP IM REALLY CONFUSED
cheers
the effect contemporary women have had on the everyday lives of believers
– the contribution of individual women, ONE from each of TWO religious traditions, each considering ONE of the following areas:
- social welfare
- education
- ethical decision-making
- ecumenism
- inter-faith dialogue.
Students learn to:
compare and contrast the views held by TWO significant women, ONE from each of TWO religious traditions from the same period, about TWO of the following issues:
– models of divinity
– gender roles
– expressions of spirituality
– language
– status within the tradition.
If you are talking issues, its the last one- they are the views on issues that the women you studied had
the first one are areas of "concern" that they had an effect on

LordPooPooFace

HSC
Just one last thing ----

Thanks for that...
Also can the extended response be on either of them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)