Relaxation? (1 Viewer)

SkAnDi

HSC
Awww, i've seen the snow like once in my life.

it was year 9 camp, jindabyne, walking up to the top of kosciusko.

There was this part for about 50 m, that had this HUGE drop down the side with boulders.

And they're like "yeah ummm.. walk across"

And then someone pushed me over.

ANd then i was all scared.

The drop down looked SOO scary.

Back then all i had was a dodgy disposable point and shoot. If only i had my camera gear back then.

*sigh*

Can you describe the feeling? Like, of skiing?

Lee

it is like nothing ever before! you have to experience it! it's adrenalin, endorphins, a rush everything! like i daid, indescribable! especially when it is just you in the back country witht he trees, the snow, the odd trickle of a stream nearby (moreso when cross countrying) everything that worries you is put out of mind! in fact, you may well think that the world is perfect! it is just so far from what we know as reality (city, noise, dust, trqffic etc) that it seems as if you're in a fantasy world. i highly reccoment trying it yourself:) everyone has their own opinion and for me it is exhillerating beyond belief! i definatly con not decribe it well enough:)

SkAnDi

HSC
Ok. I... SOOO need to go skiing.

I think too many looney tunes cartoons have made me associate skiing with like.. crashing into trees.

Poca

Hey Skandi.. its poca, as u can see.. I've jst come on here...

so I jst thought I'd say hello! :)

Alex

I fell asleep in the school library yesterday studying for my trial english exam. Thank god I just made it to the exam centre. I nearly slept through it...

arcarsenal

Parties actually help relax me. Because of the atmosphere....you're in a place where all your friends are and some cool new people and some crankin' music. It's the ultimate way to enjoy yourself and thus be relaxed. Sleep's a great avenue to take too....

bex

HSC
Relaxing relaxing....what the hell is that again??? Its so hard to relax because even when youre trying to theres always this little voice going... hsc...trials.... hsc... major work to finish...hsc...

but i do like sitting quietly in the sun with some music... like morcheeba or bic runga to calm me down.. just sitting there eyes closed feeling warm... its very nice :)

Kristy

yeah, bex - definitely agree with you there :)

i also find that really d-grade movies are fantastic for relaxation - you can laugh about the special effects until you cry! isn't laughter supposed to release chemicals into your brain that aid relaxation or something? sure works for me :)

and nothing beats curling up in a sunny spot with a good book - and not a school related one for a change! :)

SkAnDi

HSC
Need to lay off the drugs/chems.. should be studying.

*eyes his baileys milkshake*

*sighs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)