Relax......Take a deep breath...... (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Everyone is at that point of stress. :)

Some last minute advice:

* Relax, dont beat yourself into submission by force feeding thousands of quotes into your head, remember its as much about discussion as it is recalling dates and events.

* They are not out to trick you! This year's hsc seems to be of a slightly easier difficulty than previous years, but remember, the hsc is not there to trick you, there isnt a conspiracy of teachers who are waiting to jump out during the reading time and shout out "HA! FOOLED YA!" Read over what you have, its amazing how much you actually take in subconsciously from classes of drawing cars and finding new ways to make that plain white wall move....(or was that just me).

* Good Luck. For a lot of people i know, it is their last exam, so enjoy it :)

J

jhakka

As long as you didn't use my study style (the don't study style), you're sure to do well.

I'm wasting my evening listening to a Play School CD, so I'm aiming to fail with style.

(Huzzah for 12 units)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
persephone said:
gee, you're really positive
Hehe, id gladly swap you my AHST101 essays, tutorials, and impending exam within the next two weeks for the hsc again :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
God dont i feel stupid spelling breathe rather than breath -_-" i need sleep rofl.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
heh Im not stressed... I dont really give a shit... w00t for apathy!!!

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
i'm just starting to regret doing all the subjects that require at least two essays. My hand is completely dying I swear i'm going to chop it off after friday. Or at least my thumb and middle finger which are just so so so so sore.

J

jhakka

Am I the only one who grips his pen tighter the more he writes? It hurts after a couple of hours. :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Nope, i do as well :)

By the end of AHST exams at uni and the 3 hour hsc exams my hand was numb :)

J

jhakka

Oh good. Mike, you and everyone else who understands me are the only people who understand me.

:D

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
ugh I understand exactly what you mean. All through the modern history exam the nail on my index finger was like getting pushed back by my pen and grrr im going to have deformed fingers on my left hand or something. And if anyone is ambidextrous... i hate you with the fire of a thousand suns.

stace212

hehehe... telling us not to stress. Well telling me not to stress is pointless, you see, because of a mix of glandular fever and getting kicked out of home, I didnt go to many classes in the last term, and am doomed to fail!!!!! I know nothing, and cramming isnt helping with this subject!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)