Relationships in year 12?????? (1 Viewer)

LaurenHarvey

HSC
Hey guys, just wanted to get some different opinions on this topic... it's yet to be discussed but what are your opinions on having relationships in year 12???
Good luck for this year everyone :) :wave:

IceOnFire

HSC
I think it's fine to have a relationship with someone during your HSC year, just don't let it distract you from your studies that's all.

You physically and emotionally cannot study 24/7 for 3 terms, you need to have some sort of outlet, and I guess being in a relationship is one. :)

J

jhakka

I did it. Didn't have a problem. Mainly because I'm not an idiot.

HSC
LaurenHarvey said:
Hey guys, just wanted to get some different opinions on this topic... it's yet to be discussed but what are your opinions on having relationships in year 12???
Good luck for this year everyone :) :wave:
This has been discussed a few times, here's one thread, and if you spend some time looking you'll come across at least several others.

kc-ok-la

HSC
your view on relationships seemably sounds so bad,
its as if you predict problems or are expecting problems with a/your partner
why not have no friends for this entire year too? you might have an argument?

imo,
go find a boyfriend/girlfriend that you really like,
do well in ur hsc(if thats what u want)
and be happy

deal with whatever comes,

LaurenHarvey

HSC
kc-ok-la said:
your view on relationships seemably sounds so bad,
its as if you predict problems or are expecting problems with a/your partner
why not have no friends for this entire year too? you might have an argument?

imo,
go find a boyfriend/girlfriend that you really like,
do well in ur hsc(if thats what u want)
and be happy

deal with whatever comes,
LOL, I was just asking for some advice... isn't that what we do on this site, rather than critiscising others...Don't judge before you don't know

kc-ok-la

HSC
LaurenHarvey said:
LOL, I was just asking for some advice... isn't that what we do on this site, rather than critiscising others...Don't judge before you don't know

sorry sorry,
didnt mean to seem that way,

anyway my help was there too!!

Season

HSC
I think its fine as long as you both have similar goals, it doesn't work that well when one person couldn't care less about the HSC while the other wants to top the state.

Also it can get really ugly if you get dumped/dump someone one week before the exams, I've seen it happen a couple of times now (though I don't know why) and it absolutely screws your mind around. bad bad bad

but if you can get over those two hurdles, i reckon you're fine

fibby.2006

HSC
it should be okay if it will help you concentrate on your HSC... i mean if u cant decide youll probably be distracted...so bettter to get other things outta the way...xD

tlodg

HSC
N/A
it will affect your studies
not always in a negative way though

sk1001

HSC
Don't do it. You are bound to break up just before exams and it will end up being the only thing playing on your mind.....

T

Testpilot

If you don't have a relationship because of the HSC then you may as well not have a relationship because of the pressures of uni or work.

See there is no logic to the no relationship during the HSC argument. If you don't have relationships during times when you are under pressure then you will never have a relationship.

Season

HSC
If you don't have a relationship because of the HSC then you may as well not have a relationship because of the pressures of uni or work.
I disagree, I think the pressure of year 12 is actually higher then in university, which leads you to make some stupid decisions. Also because its the first major important exam most people have taken. I've seen tonnes of people have a huge break up just before the HSC, but I don't hear much about it from uni students.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
As long as everything is fine in the relationship, then by all means.

Pace_T

HSC
i dont thnk it wud be that bad 2 have a relationship in yr 12 just the risk of a break up during yr 12 is the thing 2 watch out 4 i suppose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)