Relationships and Next Year (AFTER the hsc) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmr_123

HSC
ok, i'm just curious to see if people are going to try and keep their relationships going next year.
i'm planning on going to uni in either newcastle or sydney and my boyfriend is joining the army, so even though it's going to be really hard we're going to try it.
where are the two of you ending up and are you going to try and keep the relationship going?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
My boyfriend and I are both going to USyd next year.

Even if we didn't, we would still keep the relationship going because we're planning to stay together for quite a long time. By "quite a long time" I mean for the rest of our lives. :p

He's two years older than me and we've never attended the same school, so going to different schools/unis doesn't really raise much of a problem as we've been doing it for two years.

ghostofme

HSC
well...considering i have never been in school with my bf ...i don't think i'm gonna have an issue
and ofcourse i'm planning on continuing the relationship...
the only down side is he may have to go away for a few months if he gets into this thing he wants to do.... but hey...who cares..we want it to last...so it will

Chocobo687

HSC
If your serious about your relationship, it will be kept strong, if your not, its likely it will die off and fall apart. I think its really upto the individual.

I know that me and my girl plan on staying together, even though we are following different paths, we will still work in with each other. We are serious about the relationship, and want it to work, so we will find a way to do exactly that.

repz

HSC
well if i get into the course i want to next year i don't think it will be a problem for me and my girl, never been to the same school. and shes a grade younger i think it will be hard for her to balance her time and see me but im still going to try.

pmr_123

HSC
yeah, well my boyfriend and i are serious about staying together next year, and for the rest of our lives too. and we've never been at the same school, let alone the same area code, i live near dubbo and he lives in muswellbrook.
i just think it's still going to be really hard to keep a relationship going no matter how much we love eah other, and how long we intend on being together.

and bubz, you can call the thread whatever you want, it doesn't bother me

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Don't count your eggs till they're in the basket. My boyfriend of 18 months and I broke up not long into the year after school because our lives changed so significantly. We had never attended the same school so that wasn't the issue, we had certainly planned to stay together....but it is a big change from school to uni so just wait and see how you feel then...

Acid

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
My boyfriend and I are both going to USyd next year.

Even if we didn't, we would still keep the relationship going because we're planning to stay together for quite a long time. By "quite a long time" I mean for the rest of our lives. :p

He's two years older than me and we've never attended the same school, so going to different schools/unis doesn't really raise much of a problem as we've been doing it for two years.
Anyone else sick of hearing this chick spouting off about how in love she is with her boyfriend? Can't go through one thread without seeing an example....

Fuck, some girls are so naive.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
You have no reason to slander me for being in love.

One day, when you find the girl who makes you happier than anyone has in your whole life, you'll be the one in my place, being called naive by others and not caring for a second what they think. :)

What I say shouldn't bother you. Why should it? Unless you're jealous. :rolleyes:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
You have no reason to slander me for being in love.

One day, when you find the girl who makes you happier than anyone has in your whole life, you'll be the one in my place, being called naive by others and not caring for a second what they think. :)

What I say shouldn't bother you. Why should it? Unless you're jealous. :rolleyes:
Because it's just fucking annoying. Also, you're ugly. Especially your nose.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
withoutaface said:
There are annoying posts everywhere. Put me on your ignore list if you can't stand reading about someone else being in a happy relationship.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I couldn't care less about your opinion on my appearance. Have a cry. ;)

lotuschild

HSC
withoutaface said:
silly, even if that was true, love doesnt discriminate :rolleyes:

KYKYJ

HSC
leave her alone. .

i think if dreamrish wants 2 talk abt her bf let her, wen u find that sum1 u will not be able 2 stop urself talkin abt how great they are! so if u have sumthing else 2 do than be jealous if a girl that u don't have then i think u should head off and do that!
And paying sum1 out 4 their looks is just a sign of how insecure u are in ur own little world where u hav 2 compensate for ur lil friend in ur pants by taking it out on a chick you've neva met. . .
~I found my sum1 and we kno we r gonna last thru my hsc~
AARRRGGGHHH You give us normal guys a Bad name. . . .

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
There are annoying posts everywhere. Put me on your ignore list if you can't stand reading about someone else being in a happy relationship.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I couldn't care less about your opinion on my appearance. Have a cry. ;)
You know when couples make out and feel each other up in public and make others feel sick? Yeah, it's like that. It's got nothing to do with "jealousy", it just annoys everyone.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
KYKYJ said:
i think if dreamrish wants 2 talk abt her bf let her, wen u find that sum1 u will not be able 2 stop urself talkin abt how great they are! so if u have sumthing else 2 do than be jealous if a girl that u don't have then i think u should head off and do that!
And paying sum1 out 4 their looks is just a sign of how insecure u are in ur own little world where u hav 2 compensate for ur lil friend in ur pants by taking it out on a chick you've neva met. . .
~I found my sum1 and we kno we r gonna last thru my hsc~
AARRRGGGHHH You give us normal guys a Bad name. . . .
Thank you. :p

I don't bring my boyfriend into every one of my posts. May I point out that I'm answering the question asked by the threadstarter? So what do you know? It's actually you who's in the wrong thread reading about the wrong stories. If you wanted failed relationships and troubled lovers, watch some Jerry Springer and leave us happy couples alone.
withoutaface said:
You know when couples make out and feel each other up in public and make others feel sick? Yeah, it's like that. It's got nothing to do with "jealousy", it just annoys everyone.
Right. Well they don't annoy me unless they're sitting right in front of me on the train, exchanging saliva with open mouths.

So in your case, you saw a sign that suggests "potential public pashing" and decided to walk in, have a look, and comment about how much you hate these places even though you dragged yourself in? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
KYKYJ said:
I'm not jealous at all, in fact I'm quite happy in my current relationship.
And paying sum1 out 4 their looks is just a sign of how insecure u are in ur own little world where u hav 2 compensate for ur lil friend in ur pants by taking it out on a chick you've neva met. .
Thanks all knowing one. Since we're all close, honest friends here perhaps you'd like to know that it's impossible for my "little friend" to fit into a regular sized condom. Overshare? Yes, but apparently that's cool cause this is L&R.

Acid

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
This isn't non-school. Its called LOVE and RELATIONSHIPS.
How the hell is that relevant to this situation? We're not saying that we don't like the subject matter - we're just sick of Dreamerish constantly whining about her boyfriend. It's pretty simple, really.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Acid said:
How the hell is that relevant to this situation? We're not saying that we don't like the subject matter - we're just sick of Dreamerish constantly whining about her boyfriend. It's pretty simple, really.
Aww, it's ok. I'm sick of a lot of things too. You just can't have everything in a life. :rolleyes:

L&R is relevant because here, not only me, but a whole lot of other people talk about their wonderful relationships. That's right, it's not all about breaking up and cheating. What a concept!

I urge you to add me to your ignore list. It would save a lot of your energy pointlessly spent on people who are amused by your outbursts. Oh, and if you look through my posts here, you'll see that most of my posts are free of "whining", although "whining" indicates that I'm unhappy, which I'm not. :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
The forum is related to love, and issues with love, etc, etc. Perhaps if she was posting it in HSC or in IT stuff, it might be an issue. But if you come to this forum expecting not to hear stories of love, you're an idiot.
Her location appears elsewhere, and she's made 35 posts about him in one non- L/R forum alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)