Relationship Mathematics (1 Viewer)

sobosov

HSC
sparkl3z said:
why would you get over him if you love him? are people who are married not in love with eachother?
Not all marriages are borne out of love.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
This formula is complete and utter crap. I was over my ex of four months in a week, maybe less.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
that's only because i was there to give you regular sexing.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Relationship Mathematics, yeah, more like minus the clothes, divide the legs, and multiply!

ZING LOLLOLOL

Undertoad

HSC
"Mathematics and Sex" written by Clio Cresswell
There is supposingly mathematics behind relationships and behaviour although I think its a bit more complicated than sex and the city makes out.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
stazi said:
It's been mathematically, statistically and emperically proven using studies of thousands. It's exactly the same every time.

Seriously though, it depends on emotional attachment as well as how strong you are, reasons for break up, etc.
I wouldn't say it's been mathematically proven. It's a socialogical effect, maths has no bearing here.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the SD and higher orders are quite large. The dumper-dumpee would probably have different values, and most importantly there'd be different curves between men & women.

On a different topic, how does one decide when they're over someone for a statistical test like this? You might think you've over someone, but subconsciously be quite head-over-heels for them [i.e. you see them and get weak at the knees, still]

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
I wouldn't say it's been mathematically proven. It's a socialogical effect, maths has no bearing here.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the SD and higher orders are quite large. The dumper-dumpee would probably have different values, and most importantly there'd be different curves between men & women.

On a different topic, how does one decide when they're over someone for a statistical test like this? You might think you've over someone, but subconsciously be quite head-over-heels for them [i.e. you see them and get weak at the knees, still]
I'd say it'd be the point where you could definately get into another relationship without having it sabotaged by your feelings for the ex.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
withoutaface said:
I'd say it'd be the point where you could definately get into another relationship without having it sabotaged by your feelings for the ex.
But how could you know for sure?

On a side point, your (ex?)-girlfriend tried to steal my rubix cube at beachball. I hate her guts, she ripped off 2 of the faces on my blue side. Do you know how annoying that is?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
But how could you know for sure?

On a side point, your (ex?)-girlfriend tried to steal my rubix cube at beachball. I hate her guts, she ripped off 2 of the faces on my blue side. Do you know how annoying that is?
I dislike that question mark :(, I've even had another girl since her too. She's taken a turn to utter insanity lately, the other day when one of my friends was tickling Irene she grabbed him by the nuts and held on for 30 seconds, oh and she wants a corset piercing.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Yeah, she's a psycho. I called her borderline-goth, and she went rank. Hence she tried to steal my cube.

FOCUS: Maybe the more incompatible you are within a relationship, the easier it is to break it off. I mean if everything you did reminded you of your partner, could you really get over them that quickly?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Yeah, she's a psycho. I called her borderline-goth, and she went rank. Hence she tried to steal my cube.
ROFL. I think the real question is why did you have a rubik's cube at beachball?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
relationship maths eh

any1 heard of game theory? it tries to rationalise dating and picking up, to give you the best chance possible..cool idea but i doubtit works in practise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)