Relationship between representation & meaning?? (1 Viewer)

GaNeSh

Official Chelsea FC Ultra
HSC
Hey i really dont know what this part of the syllabus requires us to do...what does it mean by the relationship between representation and meaning (for Antony & Cleopatra)....

Owyn

HSC
Can anyone explain to me how 6 minutes before a question was asked the answer was posted???? Its happening everywhere. Also WHY is the answer at the top of the page before it even gets to the question????

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
while i do think that for other subjects the syllubus is important and in ones like history, geo, science, math, religion... basically everything besides english they are of utmost importance - i really dont see any use for them in english, and to be quiet honest never actually sat down and had a good look at them myself.

Dont fret over what the syllubus is saying, just know how power is shown (ie language techniques, behaviour, scenes etc) and the different forms of power. What you have to remember is not to get caught up in the way that the english syllubus says things which at times can be really really confusing..

d_a_n_z

HSC
k so the 2002 question
Elective one Telling the truth
Elective two powerplay
Elective three history and memory

How has your understanding of events, personalities or situtains been shaped by representations...

Does powerplay only have to talk about personaliities?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)