Relationship Advice (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
relationships in high school r just stupid ngl only the talking/middle ish phase is fun but otherwise its a waste of time like why r u doing this shi in high school
As someone in a healthy relationship I'm gonna disagree straight up. You have someone who you trust wholeheartedly who you can talk to about life and issues that you may not even want to discuss with other people, plus it's just an extra someone who sees you for you and not study study study (also like it's nice to have breaks in life from study)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
As someone in a healthy relationship I'm gonna disagree straight up. You have someone who you trust wholeheartedly who you can talk to about life and issues that you may not even want to discuss with other people, plus it's just an extra someone who sees you for you and not study study study (also like it's nice to have breaks in life from study)
nah personally i got hoes all round me fr fr (I've never even held hands with a guy before)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I’m curious as to whether this thread is alive and will receive a response.

There’s me and another person, let’s call them Nemo (why Nemo? no specific reason, just sounded ✨ snazzy ✨)

Nemo and I have been friends for nearly a year now. Nemo’s in Year 12, I’m in Year 11. We’re not together romantically and never have been, although, we have confessed feelings for each other but don’t want to rush into anything despite friends and others “shipping” us and encouraging a romantic relationship.

First I’ll provide a bit of context. I’m a person who thinks it is courtesy to reach out to someone when you haven’t heard from someone in a while, and I often expect the same in return because I believe that’s the bare minimum of a friendship. Nemo has a history of mental health problems; this comment will make sense later.

In saying that, I recently had a health scare which meant I didn’t contact Nemo for a good week and this follows from us contacting each other every day. As someone who spoke with Nemo every day, I would have expected that they would have reached out to ask if I was okay, and they didn’t.

I expressed my disappointment with Nemo, to which they said I don’t understand what they’re going through with the stress of HSC and the whole world against them. I agree with that, however, this is the second time this has happened. I find that when I “disappear from the face of the Earth” due to a health scare, when I return and ask why it is that Nemo didn’t reach out, they always say they haven’t been in the best place mentally.

What hurt the most is that Nemo’s told me “I love you” on so many occasions, but yet said that they don’t know what love is and never will. Of course, that made me realise, how can you say “I love you” if you don’t even know what love is? In that case, it’s just been a lie.

So I’d like to ask, as individuals on the outside of this situation, which one of us is in the wrong? Does it seem like a relationship worth keeping (and not necessarily in a romantic sense)?

Feel free to ask any questions for further clarification.

-3-
I think if you guys really did want to make it work you could or would have done it by now, maybe it's not something you actually want or maybe it's something you do - and this is a prompt to go do it
You've clearly been thinking about extending your relationship so if you think it's the right move and it won't hurt what you've got going then try
"They worst she can say is no" type vibes

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I’m curious as to whether this thread is alive and will receive a response.

There’s me and another person, let’s call them Nemo (why Nemo? no specific reason, just sounded ✨ snazzy ✨)

Nemo and I have been friends for nearly a year now. Nemo’s in Year 12, I’m in Year 11. We’re not together romantically and never have been, although, we have confessed feelings for each other but don’t want to rush into anything despite friends and others “shipping” us and encouraging a romantic relationship.

First I’ll provide a bit of context. I’m a person who thinks it is courtesy to reach out to someone when you haven’t heard from someone in a while, and I often expect the same in return because I believe that’s the bare minimum of a friendship. Nemo has a history of mental health problems; this comment will make sense later.

In saying that, I recently had a health scare which meant I didn’t contact Nemo for a good week and this follows from us contacting each other every day. As someone who spoke with Nemo every day, I would have expected that they would have reached out to ask if I was okay, and they didn’t.

I expressed my disappointment with Nemo, to which they said I don’t understand what they’re going through with the stress of HSC and the whole world against them. I agree with that, however, this is the second time this has happened. I find that when I “disappear from the face of the Earth” due to a health scare, when I return and ask why it is that Nemo didn’t reach out, they always say they haven’t been in the best place mentally.

What hurt the most is that Nemo’s told me “I love you” on so many occasions, but yet said that they don’t know what love is and never will. Of course, that made me realise, how can you say “I love you” if you don’t even know what love is? In that case, it’s just been a lie.

So I’d like to ask, as individuals on the outside of this situation, which one of us is in the wrong? Does it seem like a relationship worth keeping (and not necessarily in a romantic sense)?

Feel free to ask any questions for further clarification.

-3-
Bro nemo did they find her yet? i forgot the ending of the movie but it was a banger

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
@AsuTeksu

bro im gonna be honest, u posted all this on a forum where people are debating on if theyll put the letter i in the last question of some paper only 0.01% of the population is doing. idk if ur gonna get the best advice but yea i trust ur judgement

i trust @temporarylol and @mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa for advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)