Related texts (1 Viewer)

N123

HSC
With r.texts, if i am doing P. Skryznecki, should i be finding texts relating to his poems or just texts relating to the themes related to the concept of journey???

Power of One

HSC
N/A
You need to find texts relating to the theme on journeys I assume you are doing physical journeys, so you need relted texts to physical journeys not just Peter S poems.

Examplle any documentaries that relate to journey
could use a movie 7 years in Tibet (a journey) but a long movie
don't do Alice in Wonderland or Nemo they have been done to death try looking at other stories like Swiss Family Robinson (LOL) yes I kjow it is a child's book but it is still a journey Only Ten (short story by Alal Baillie is another thing you could look at ) Don't get confused by thinking that all related texts have to relate to the poems they DO NOT just as long as they are physical journeys. What did your teachers say about the poems is she/he breaking them down line by line or stanza by stanza etc., or do u just have to do that yourself? I would be willing to give you a hand if you like

N123

HSC
Thanks so much it realli helped

Well as for the poems, we have a read of the poem usually in class and then get close questions about the poem (techniques, themes, etc). For every poem we do a creative writing task or some different response *the last one was a speech.

Anything that you think would be releveant to note would be great :):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)