• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Related Text (1 Viewer)

catheeee

HSC
hey guys

need some help with related text!! for physical journeys!! im doing away bby micheal gow, and my teacher wants a poem or short story or feature article for a related text!! anyone have some ideas? i already have a movie!! but yes our school like us to find 2 related texts of our own which are different text types!! not including the bos, so all together we end up with 3 related text!!
wat a pain!!

thank you
xx

Last edited:

greenfish

HSC
ha we have to do the same thing, let me noe wat u get . cheers

Geneomatic

HSC
hey did u get any related text to the micheal gow play... im lookin for some to... if u still have any... thanks

light bulb

HSC
yeah we had to do that... i did horse with no name (which a chick in my class plagerised from me), charlie and the chocolate factory and Mulga Bill's Bicycle by banjo patterson... i think theyre a little pedestrian for advanced but i tried the easy route... they were pretty straight forward which helped... horse with no name is more meaningful cos he goes crazy. havent got results back but i feel pretty confident. hope this helps sumone

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Geneomatic said:
hey did u get any related text to the micheal gow play... im lookin for some to... if u still have any... thanks
Yeah ... there wuz dis relatd text our teachr gave uzz, it wuz namde 'Beyond Bronte' a documetary direktd by Ray Martin ... itz bout dis girl namde Bronte who sufferz from anorexiaz n had 2 travel 2 anotha country 2 seek treetment. A physikul jurney of heelin u culd perhapz perseeve it as.

LoL some teacherz just din giv a shit n dont preskrib a text 4 kids and force dem 2 search 4 one ... but may b innappropriet.

azziebess123456

HSC
This picture book by Dr Suess works really well as well. My friend used it last year and she had a really stong connection between Away and Journeys and the Dr Suess book. I think it was called "The Places You'll Go", or something like that. I'll try and look it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)