related text for raw and notes on mouth to mouth (1 Viewer)

chocoholicnella

HSC
:wave: hey does anyone have any good related texts for the novel raw by scott monk

and also does any one have good notes on deb westbury's poetry compilations mouth to mouth this would be greatly appreciated

so were here half way through and already im feeling tired with aching head aches cant wait for these holidays

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
chocoholicnella said:
:wave: hey does anyone have any good related texts for the novel raw by scott monk

and also does any one have good notes on deb westbury's poetry compilations mouth to mouth this would be greatly appreciated

so were here half way through and already im feeling tired with aching head aches cant wait for these holidays

american history x
shawnshank redemption (probably not that good as a majority of candidates in the hsc use it)

Vaishali

HSC
notes on scribes daughter

the attached are my notes on scribe's duaghter
hope that helps./
good luck

HSC
Hey,

The text I used for Raw was REDEMPTION (has nothing 2 do with shawshank redemption). It is the true story of a man who was executed for commiting four murders and also later nominated for a nobel peace prize, Stanley Tookie Williams...u must of heard of him on the news. I think it is great for the text and also it only goes for 1.5 hrs which is alright for a movie.

The Hurricane is also another movie but i found it too long (over 2 hrs).

Hope it helps :S

Mwahz...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)