RELATED TEXT 1984 !! (1 Viewer)

struggling_di

HSC
Was going to do the originally Blade Runner movie, turns outs A LOT of people are doing it. Although this isn't a bad thing, it's kind of putting me off from it. Does anyone have any rec films on truth?

Question is:

“Texts give insight into the complexities of human behaviour and motivations, inviting the responder to challenge assumptions and see the world differently.”

Analyse how and why complexities of the human experience are represented in Nineteen Eighty-Four and ONE related text of your own choosing.

Thought of the Truman Show, but it's already taken...I think i'm just being dramatic and picky, but if anyone had any unique films I'd appreciate the help!

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Was going to do the originally Blade Runner movie, turns outs A LOT of people are doing it. Although this isn't a bad thing, it's kind of putting me off from it. Does anyone have any rec films on truth?

Question is:

“Texts give insight into the complexities of human behaviour and motivations, inviting the responder to challenge assumptions and see the world differently.”

Analyse how and why complexities of the human experience are represented in Nineteen Eighty-Four and ONE related text of your own choosing.

Thought of the Truman Show, but it's already taken...I think i'm just being dramatic and picky, but if anyone had any unique films I'd appreciate the help!
They aren't directly related to the idea of truth, but my teacher recommended:
- V for Vendetta
- Children Of Men
- The Matrix
- Fahrenheit 451

If you can't find a film that you're happy with, I'd suggest looking at short films as an alternative.

struggling_di

HSC
They aren't directly related to the idea of truth, but my teacher recommended:
- V for Vendetta
- Children Of Men
- The Matrix
- Fahrenheit 451

If you can't find a film that you're happy with, I'd suggest looking at short films as an alternative.
YOU ARE AMAZING, might do the matrix! thank you!

idk123233

HSC

Question is:

I HAD THE EXACT SAME QUESTIN (worded differently) AND SUBMITTED IT TODAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)