rejection - ur best lie... (1 Viewer)

goldengirl

HSC
does anyone else find it really hard to reject a guy/girl when u get a really random ask out?
i dont know....i just did so earlier tonight. i hate those situations! i always feel so guilty for saying no./making up a story.
speaking of lies...wats the best (or i guess usual) lie everyone has told to get out of dating someone?

i always go for the boring ones...i have a bf, i want to concentrate on schoolwork...i think i need some variation. suggestions?

Kabeio

k.
HSC
No its really easy.

This chick i didnt know wanted to go out with me, was at some fast food store...her friend asked me.....i said.....No.

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
gah. i need one. i was thinking about using the 'boyfriend' one but argh.
seriously. this bogan dropkick asks me for my number and is like 'oh yeah, i might msg you and we can go see a movie." and im like, "oh, ok, i have a lot of uni work, i'll see how i go" and he never msgs me. SWEET
but then i saw him recently and he lost his phone and asks for my number again. :S how do i not give it to him without being a bitch? ARGH.
so new slant. how to not give out your number?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
melimoo said:
gah. i need one. i was thinking about using the 'boyfriend' one but argh.
seriously. this bogan dropkick asks me for my number and is like 'oh yeah, i might msg you and we can go see a movie." and im like, "oh, ok, i have a lot of uni work, i'll see how i go" and he never msgs me. SWEET
but then i saw him recently and he lost his phone and asks for my number again. :S how do i not give it to him without being a bitch? ARGH.
so new slant. how to not give out your number?
dah. He's not the only one who lost his phone ;)

goldengirl

HSC
when ppl asked me my number, i used to alway say yes, and give it to them my number, just to spare feelings etc (and cause i didnt want to have to deal with saying no to their face) but id give it to them with like one digit wrong, so that they couldnt actually ever get onto me. i thought it was a really good idea, and at first it worked.
then one day the guy that asked me goes, hey thanks, ill call u now, so u have my number in ur address book. so he tried calling this random number with me right beside him and my phone in his hand . whoops. :eek:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
goldengirl said:
when ppl asked me my number, i used to alway say yes, and give it to them my number, just to spare feelings etc (and cause i didnt want to have to deal with saying no to their face) but id give it to them with like one digit wrong, so that they couldnt actually ever get onto me. i thought it was a really good idea, and at first it worked.
then one day the guy that asked me goes, hey thanks, ill call u now, so u have my number in ur address book. so he tried calling this random number with me right beside him and my phone in his hand . whoops. :eek:
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAH fuck that'd be embarrassing

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
mr_brightside said:
You said he lost his phone.

So did you.

*WINK WINK*
*NUDGE NUDGE*

:eek:
oooooooooooooh
it all makes sense now
maybe i couldve claimed that ive separated myself from worldly things and i dont touch phones anymore. free spirit shit.
;) you're a thinker dan

and lol. i considered doing the one digit wrong thing. but i felt baed :(

goldengirl

HSC
Shell said:
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAH fuck that'd be embarrassing
yeah it was i havent tried it since.

i always felt like a two-faced bitch doing it anyway.
i just hate hurting peoples feelings and saying no outright. i feel so mean. altho the other way i felt mean too. either way its lose lose.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
goldengirl said:
I don't think its a 2 faced bitch type of thing, maybe sometimes you just don't want to give random people your number??

Swap the last 2 digits around so if he does call you right away, your excuse could be that he typed the number in wrong or that you don't usually call yourself so you "accidently" got the two numbers confused
:) works everytime

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
melimoo said:
oooooooooooooh
it all makes sense now
maybe i couldve claimed that ive separated myself from worldly things and i dont touch phones anymore. free spirit shit.
;) you're a thinker dan

and lol. i considered doing the one digit wrong thing. but i felt baed :(
Exactly. plus you would scare him off with the spiritual crap.
Invite him over and ask him to meditate with you whilst sitting around crystals arranged so positive energies sooth your growing hate towards all things that are the social norm. Then tell him you should sacrafice a cow and drink its blood. Then have a threesome with the dead cow.

That would scare him off.

I think I just scared myself :(

Darkening

HSC
sorri im going out with mates, maby another time....

My god ive used that abit..

transcendent

HSC
N/A
you want to go out sometime?

nah...

it's not that hard. just get over your guilt.
also i never consider anyone would ask me out seriously so i see it as a frivolous gesture.

Last edited:

Undertoad

HSC
No works if its a random, if its not its gonna hurt someone.

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
Why are teenage girls so immature?

"I'm flattered but I'm not interested"

It's not exactly that hard to just be honest with guys, rather than leading them on with fake numbers and them thinking they'll call you...or lying about something to get out of talking to someone.

Can't you just act like an adult and be honest with another person who is really putting themselves on the line a bit?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
it's a nuisance because in a way they are leading the guys on. they don't have the courage to tell them outright and so are tormenting the guys with futile hope and you wonder why some the nice guys can't be bothered with girls.

robo-andie

HSC
You could always either say no.. or if you don't have the guts, use this number:

0419317446 < I feel sometimes, it is appropriate to let some people down when they aren't within face bashing range.

For those who don't know what the number is, or couldn't be bothered ringing it, it is basically a pre-recorded message which lets you know you've been rejected.

Pace_T

HSC
robo-andie said:
You could always either say no.. or if you don't have the guts, use this number:

0419317446 < I feel sometimes, it is appropriate to let some people down when they aren't within face bashing range.

For those who don't know what the number is, or couldn't be bothered ringing it, it is basically a pre-recorded message which lets you know you've been rejected.

oooooooo yea i think thats the same number i have. i used to no it off by heart for when someone asks me for my number and i dont like them i'll just give them that.. its soooo funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)