rejecting uni offers (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
simple question: how do you reject your main round offer if you want to accept your late round offer?

persephone

HSC
i don't understand what you mean. if i get my late round offer i'm planning to get rid of my main round offer, which i have already accepted. do you mean don't enrol into my main round offer course and ignore it completely?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Depends what uni you are in, just dont enrol if there is an enrolment day

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
At the Newcastle website, when you can accept you can also decline. I can only assume the other uni's have something similar. Otherwise, just ignore it.

raybow

HSC
N/A
u just leave it , and after a certain date the offer will lapse
but its safe to accept your first offer regardless of wat it is ....coz atleast ur still going to uni if u dont get a late round offer

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
persephone said:
simple question: how do you reject your main round offer if you want to accept your late round offer?
u accept ur main round offer........when u get ur late round offer u also accept that and ur first offer will be immediately cancelled......

Jezzabelle

no NO NO NO NO

you accept your first, you do this by enrolling.. and then if you get your late round, you accept that by enrolling BUT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO WITHDRAW COMPLETLY FROM YOUR FIRST ENROLMENT !!

if you dont contact the uni you first enrolled in and make sure you withdraw then you can face a costly HECS debt!!!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Just inform the Uni...or don't shopw up to enrolment day. Dunno bout all Uni's, but CSU and wollongong both had enrolment days after late round offers come out. I left wollongong by just withdrawing from all my subjects, if you log on to your Uni account, you can usually just withdraw from there.. SOLS with the Gong you can, pretty sure my.csu you can.. I'd imagine it would be the same, but call and ask just in case. What offer were you rejecting?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
no NO NO NO NO

you accept your first, you do this by enrolling.. and then if you get your late round, you accept that by enrolling BUT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO WITHDRAW COMPLETLY FROM YOUR FIRST ENROLMENT !!

if you dont contact the uni you first enrolled in and make sure you withdraw then you can face a costly HECS debt!!!
when u accept ur late offer ur previous offer is withdrawn immediately..i read this on two websites and was told by a lady on an info line.... u accept both offers and if u want ur late round offer as soon as u accept it ur first offer is withdrawn. u dont need to inform anyone that u dont want ur first offer.........just leave it alone and accept the late round offer........

btw jezzabelle......accepting and enrolling are two different things....u dont always HAVE to accept by enrolling....i accepted on the 20th and didnt enroll until two days ago....

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
however for example at sydney u enroll and accept on the same day.....in that case it means u have filled out all ur HECs stuff meaning u should call and tell them u wont be going to their uni...for unswu just go online and delete all ur details...it really depends on ur uni....

if u havent enrolled yet and have only accepted then just leave ur first offer.......if uve enrolled then u should contact ur uni and let them know uve changed ur mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)