Rehab Counselling / Cumberland Uni (1 Viewer)

Catey

Hey,

I am studying Rehab Counselling at Sydney Uni but I am starting to get really nervous because like I don't know anyone going to that campus at all or what to really expect from my course.

Is anyone else studing rehab counselling and if so do you understand the timetable I can't figure out with are lectures and which are tutorials

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
don't worry, most people wont know anyone

Catey

LOL

Yeah I know that i am just abit off put all my other friends are going pretty much to the same places but I said I wanted a change and get away from the Catholic School people I was with ( all except for my friends off course) but now I am starting to regret it . What uni are you at / what course did you get into

Leap

free falling
HSC
Hey, I'm doing Occupational Therapy at Cumberland campus.
I've got a friend who's doing Rehab counselling, she's a 2nd year this year though, but she says its a great course. :)

Last edited:

Wildmage

Oh, don't worry!

I'm in 2nd year Diagnostic Radiography, but I can tell you, in general, the Uni experience is not that bad. Sure, there is some catching up to do (as you won't be spoon-fed anymore) and you have to really put in the hard work. Ppl tend to suffer in 1st year, but as they become more used to the environment, everything gets a lot better. I guess you're somewhat lucky to be In Cumbo (Cumberland) as it's quite a small campus, I thought it rather resembled high school (my Catholic High School)... lol... so, just yeah... chill!
BTW- Always attend your lectures- eventho you may already have the notes, it is best to come for the explanations...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)