HSC
Uni Grad
my regrets...

doing business studies instead of PE
bludging in class throughout the year
not writing study notes throughout the year
not doing any past papers other than maths + bio/chem/business multiple choice

*sigh*

i reckon if i didnt do all those silly things above, i probably could have gotten an ATAR of like 95. But now ill be lucky to get >90

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
my regrets...

doing business studies instead of PE
bludging in class throughout the year
not writing study notes throughout the year
not doing any past papers other than maths + bio/chem/business multiple choice

why do you regret not doing past papers? This year papers were nothing like those of past years

*sigh*

i reckon if i didnt do all those silly things above, i probably could have gotten an ATAR of like 95. But now ill be lucky to get >90
why do you regret not doing past papers? This year...papers were nothing like those of past years.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
because im positive it would of helped somehow.. seriously i did ZERO past papers apart from maths.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
:O That's like... blasphemy!

hahaaha i know i know! >_<

but i still think theres an extremely slim chance i got an ATAR above 90 (which has always been my goal)
although i reckon ill be getting around 88-89

my first preference was pharm @ usyd which has a cut off of 92.60 but ive heard they have a pretty flexible cut off sometimes

if i dont make it, my second preference is com/science at macq, which will probably be around 85 and im pretty sure i can get that, so either way it doesnt matter really!

jet

Banned
HSC
hahaaha i know i know! >_<

but i still think theres an extremely slim chance i got an ATAR above 90 (which has always been my goal)
although i reckon ill be getting around 88-89

my first preference was pharm @ usyd which has a cut off of 92.60 but ive heard they have a pretty flexible cut off sometimes

if i dont make it, my second preference is com/science at macq, which will probably be around 85 and im pretty sure i can get that, so either way it doesnt matter really!
If I remember correctly, you were dux??
You should have no problem with pharm.

But if I was your maths tutor, I would have torn you a new one, lol.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
If I remember correctly, you were dux??
You should have no problem with pharm.

But if I was your maths tutor, I would have torn you a new one, lol.
hahahhahaha GOD no i wasnt dux! and i wont be! (our dux hasnt been revealed until we find out who has the highest ATAR)
daryl-d on this forum will probably be dux of my school. its between him and one of my girlfriends haha

i think ill be in the top 5 for my school though if im lucky enough... my school was ranked like 409 last year though so im not sure if that would be much of an achievement.

oh and i dont have a tutor hehe :p

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
actually doing some work would have been cool.
not coming on boredofstudies after hsc was over would also have been an acheivement.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
not studying for chem 2 days before the trial and then maybe learning from my mistake and not repeating that for the actual hsc

not studying for legal the day of my trial and then maybe learning from my mistake and not repeating that for the actual hsc

wow that was pretty stupid =.=

HSC
i shouldnt have dropped english extension 1. wtfff is wrong with me!! and i should have dropped maths extension 1 at the end of year 11 not mid year 12.

actually wait i regret picking maths in the first place. should have done modern history :( maths is going to fuck up my atar big time.

Last edited:
HSC
hahahhahaha GOD no i wasnt dux! and i wont be! (our dux hasnt been revealed until we find out who has the highest ATAR)
daryl-d on this forum will probably be dux of my school. its between him and one of my girlfriends haha

i think ill be in the top 5 for my school though if im lucky enough... my school was ranked like 409 last year though so im not sure if that would be much of an achievement.

oh and i dont have a tutor hehe :p
duhhh you are going to be in the top 5. i think i can pretty much figure out the top 5 now haha.

shady145

Banned
HSC
Why did you do it???

I wish I hadn't done my Cosmology major project in 4 days, instead of using the 10 weeks I had.
when i got my mark estimated it was a high E3... i thought a high E3 was ~ 77/78... 2 weeks later i find out a high E3 is ~ 87/88 i was trying to get the best combo for my best ATAR... i stuffed up =/

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
duhhh you are going to be in the top 5. i think i can pretty much figure out the top 5 now haha.

i dunnooo man.... i reckon itll be close.... might not even be in the top 5!
if im not in the top 10 though ill probably cry lol.

i can figure out the top 2 haha.... daryl and danielle :)

HSC
i dunnooo man.... i reckon itll be close.... might not even be in the top 5!
if im not in the top 10 though ill probably cry lol.
i can 100% assure you, you are going to be in the top 5.
i hope ill be in the top 10. i think i should be looking at everyone else in our grade.

i can figure out the top 3 - you, daryl and danielle lol

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
loolool me in the top 3? haha thats funny

but you will definately be in the top 10 i can assure u lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)