Regrets of Picking Certain Subjects (1 Viewer)

mz_emi

HSC
N/A
HELP i dont know if i should do drama or chinese for year 11, im most likely to drop either one but i dont know what one i should do. So im better at drama than Chinese got third in the entire year but im kinda more interested in mandarin and i find it more useful.
HELP PLEASE

mac1996

HSC
Guys trust me, you wouldn't know if the subject you regret not doing, would have worked out for you in the long run. Just look ahead and think of all your opportunities:)

aceer

HSC
I didn't really like Physics. But I didn't really like anything else either. I chose my subjects by elimination rather than by what I ACTUALLY wanted to do.
Same, I wanted to do physics and Eco but they didn't run..

tonynho

HSC
I have a feeling I'm gonna regret not picking up SORII.

Kingportable

HSC
HELP i dont know if i should do drama or chinese for year 11, im most likely to drop either one but i dont know what one i should do. So im better at drama than Chinese got third in the entire year but im kinda more interested in mandarin and i find it more useful.
HELP PLEASE
Both just sound like terrible courses to pick although both also sound like courses people find enjoying. Your HSC in Drama will be a practical exam so its quite controversial and subjective when they give your mark, also it will mean you will commence your HSC way way way before others. It sounds like a total distraction. Chinese is a complex language, no wonder the Chinese have a difficult time with English and at that other language. You also do part of your exams before everyone else and also you will have a very subjective test where you do a practical also you have to do a listening test which is just shit all together. We did a listening task in English Advance for our second last assessment completely fucked up a year's effort, i struggle to follow for a couple of second and bam your out.

I have a feeling I'm gonna regret not picking up SORII.
Hell yes. Dude the best thing i did in 2012 was buy my self this book called "a month before the HSC: SORI" learned more in going through that book in 3 hours than i did the entire year. Its a superbly poorly structured course and supremely helpless with a mediocre teacher. At least in SOR2 you have more free time.

Charlotte00

HSC
A bit different, sometimes I regret not going to a performing arts school when I was offered a spot, would've made Music ext so much easier. But I do love my school.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Why are we all thinking about the hsc (2012ers)??? Live in the bliss and moment and forget the past.

ismt_ozn

HSC
Never should have picked physics. Hating every bit...dont even need it anymore :/

jonsnow

HSC
N/A
Should of just not done biology, legit my worse subject and I have no reason to do it any more.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
I will always regret not doing business studies because I know I could have done really well in that.

On the other hand I don't regret doing Ancient History. Thought I'd hate it and I loved it.

I'll always be left wondering what would have happened if I did 2 unit maths instead of general also. I struggled all the way through school with lower level maths, but at university Statistics (with Extension 1 assumed knowledge) has been my best subject by a country mile.

And outside of school, I regret taking the cadetship I did. Worst decision I've ever made. I'll never forget working there, but not necessarily for many good reasons :c

Oh well :)

Focus is Key

HSC
Probably should have at least tried Business Studies because I feel like I would've being really strong at it, and I regret not doing a Critical Response for Ext 2 English (maybe I shouldn't have done EE2 at all). I don't necessarily regret doing Bio.

HSC
ECONOMICS. Legit the worst subject ever. I found it incredibly draining and therefore difficult to understand. I wish I did modern, pdhpe or biology instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)