Registration (1 Viewer)

broncos123

HSC
N/A
[h=6]Hi. I'm registering within my course (Business/Law) and I'm not sure about what I want to major in within Business and what Law electives I'd like to do, and whether or not I want to partake in practical legal training. Are the decisions I make now permanent, or can I change them later on? Thanks.

[/h]
Also, at this very moment I feel like doing practical legal training, but I selected law electives on my study plan. How do I change this?

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm assuming you're in first year this year?

You have time to select your major and what not, best to go through your core subjects and then select your major end of this year or end of next year. As long as you don't do the subjects from your major you can change it whenever you want, even if you do, I think you can still change, it'll just add on time to your course if the subjects aren't available in the other majors.

I'm sure you can change your electives, just un-enroll from the subjects and select other. If not, get into contact with the stud t centre.

broncos123

HSC
N/A
I'm assuming you're in first year this year?

You have time to select your major and what not, best to go through your core subjects and then select your major end of this year or end of next year. As long as you don't do the subjects from your major you can change it whenever you want, even if you do, I think you can still change, it'll just add on time to your course if the subjects aren't available in the other majors.

I'm sure you can change your electives, just un-enroll from the subjects and select other. If not, get into contact with the stud t centre.
How do you un-enrol from them? Thats the issue I don't know how to lol. I'm following the suggested course program, so I'm confused in regards to the Business sub Majors... Reason why I'm asking is that every time I log in to my student admin, the process isn't complete, so I'm assuming I need to select all my majors and electives for it to be completed.

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hmm

Well, in my student admin, there's a subjects tab, you clck the subject enrollment button and then un-tick the subjects which you enrolled into and confirm it.

I think you might have made some error on the other steps before the subjects tab, check if you have everything filled properly. Your electives/majors can wait for now until you're sure about what you want to do, just select the core subjects. Once you do that go to mysubjects and pick your class times.

broncos123

HSC
N/A
That's what I've done but it keeps taking me back to step one when I go in from student admin. My timetable's done and everything.. God im so confused lol
When I login it takes me to uts start...

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
you mean the random tips and stuff they show?

That's the first tab right? It comes up everytime for everyone, pretty sure you're done.

As long as its showing your study plan (subjects for the year) you're done.

broncos123

HSC
N/A
Yeah, you're right. Is there any way you can help me besides this site if that's alright? I'm heaps confused and I want to complete my equity scholarship too lol.

It says my registration is complete then takes me to my timetable... I've already registered for orientation... Why does it keep taking me back to uts start when I go through student admin

broncos123

HSC
N/A
I'll show you a screenshot. Cos my mate logged into his and uts start didnt come up for him when he logged in...

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hmm, alright I see, seems you have probably missed a step or it hasn't saved? Maybe it's your eCaf which hasn't been filled/accepted? Click on the others tab and see if there an option to finish the whole thing, it shouldn't be coming up again and again, something must be missing.

If you need more help, send me a pm and I'll give you my email address and we can go from there :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)