Registering for SMS results thingy (1 Viewer)

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
Ok this is weird, I did what that formal letter from BOS said to do..
i sms'ed by student no and pin to 19772346 to register for SMS results service... a few minutes later, i receive an sms saying "who r u, u just sms'd me a number"

ummm.. what the?
lol and i double-checked the phone number and all..
anyone had any success in registering for sms service?

why do weird things always have to happen to me??! (someone now has my student no and PIN!! aaaargh! :O)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
lol i havent.

Imagine if it was all a hoax to get back at someone! BAHAHAH, how clever... and tedious...

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
lol.. guys!! someone's got my student no and pin..not funny :D
haha..BOS is retarded.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
try again..i've heard shitty phones send messages to the wrong phones sometimes..i don't know why..i don't know whether it's true..but..try again..

..and if it goes to that person again..don't tell them it's your student number and pin..not that they'd really do anything anyway..well..i don't think so!

kylie_robbo

I tried to send mine twice... The first time it said that the service was temp. unavailable and to try again later... The second time it said that I can't apply for it on my phone and to ring some service number to take the block off... But I can't do it because the phone is in Mum's name... Ahhh!!

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
lol sent it again and.. SUCCESS :D
yep mine must be a shitty phone..or else BOS is retarded. ;)

Gemstone

Gee that's weird. I don't see how the number could've been someone elses phone though seeing as all mobiles start with 04 but yeah at least it's fixed now. I was gonna suggest calling that enquirys number they gave on the letter but seeing you got it to work never mind.

chiken_lips

Hey i registered and it worked, but wot i was wondering was does it only send us our examination marks and our bands, does it send us our actual hsc marks and assessment marks aswell??? and does it send us our uai's the next day?!?! the letter was kinda vague

mishka

HSC
N/A
chiken_lips said:
Hey i registered and it worked, but wot i was wondering was does it only send us our examination marks and our bands, does it send us our actual hsc marks and assessment marks aswell??? and does it send us our uai's the next day?!?! the letter was kinda vague
i'm pretty sure it's sending the aligned HSC marks and the bands. no you do not get your UAI - they are two completely separate things (or, at least two different organisations run them!) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)