regional schools - how did you go? (1 Viewer)

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
Hey Alys

well, i guess if newcastle is regional then coffs definitely is - so. i got 99.6, and we had a 98.75, a 96.45, someone in the 96-7 area, a 94.something, and quite a few in the low 90s and high 80s. i'm not sure exactly of the details. our school has had everything up to 99.95 in the past.
Hey Alys, is this the Alys who participated in the E-mentor thingy for extension 2 english??
if it is this is Josh, i hear u went heaps good for your major!! congrats! me? i went shit

good onya Alys. wot r your plans???

alys

Originally posted by natstar
shit, you poor thing. Did you have a life at all at skool? lol
Anyway i guess its worth it since you did so well.
i had twelve hours of frees a week, so that kind of made up for the lack of lunchtimes (thanks mostly to distance ed). lots of sitting in the sun talking with random books open in front of me ...

alys

Re: Hey Alys

Originally posted by Coffee_Fan

Hey Alys, is this the Alys who participated in the E-mentor thingy for extension 2 english??
if it is this is Josh, i hear u went heaps good for your major!! congrats! me? i went shit

good onya Alys. wot r your plans???
hey josh!
yeah, you have the right person (i'm too lazy for nicknames, sadly). my major, yeah, i got 48 for the external mark, and 49 overall, i was pretty ecstatic. on the other hand, i wouldn't take whatever you got to heart too much. it's such a subjective subject (wow, that sounds stupid), and i don't entirely agree with all the marks i've heard (kathryn should have done a lot better, for one. that's what i personally thing, anyway).

my plans - arts (advanced) at usyd. fun. at least, i'm looking forward to it, but as has been established by this thread, not everyone agrees with me on everything. heh.

what are you going to do? hope you're all having fun and enjoying these great long holidays ...

alys

Originally posted by kate
wow
talk about dedication
no way i coulda ever lasted more than a few days with that work load
mmm, it didn't seem that dedicated at the time. just what i did. besides, i loved all my subjects. and i didn't really work that hard - well, i don't think i worked that hard. family and friends don't agree with me on that, but i felt like i spent most of year 12 bludging.

kate

Hmm.. i think by the time i got to year twelve i was sick of school. It was like this huge effort to get there early morning for maths ext. Probly shoulda tried a bit harder. O well its over now:D

flosh's gurl

Re: Re: Hey Alys

Originally posted by alys

my major, yeah, i got 48 for the external mark, and 49 overall, i was pretty ecstatic. on the other hand, i wouldn't take whatever you got to heart too much. it's such a subjective subject (wow, that sounds stupid), and i don't entirely agree with all the marks i've heard (kathryn should have done a lot better, for one. that's what i personally thing, anyway).

my plans - arts (advanced) at usyd. fun. at least, i'm looking forward to it, but as has been established by this thread, not everyone agrees with me on everything. heh.
hey alys. what an awesome ex2 mark. although there was never any doubt that you were going to do that well your work was awesome and i'm still waiting for you to email it to me so i can have a read!!!!!! i so want to see how everything came about. i totally agree with you about kathryns she deserved 50 out of 50 for that story. especially since there was so many of mine and hers stories in there, and i was there on the rambling days when some of the best bits of that work came about. i think that arts would be excellent. i'm just going to bum around doing journalism till i decide exactly what i want to do with my life. hmm but bumming around in brisbane wont be too bad. just really far away from everyone esp josh :wave: .

alys

Re: Re: Re: Hey Alys

Originally posted by flosh's gurl

hey alys. what an awesome ex2 mark. although there was never any doubt that you were going to do that well your work was awesome and i'm still waiting for you to email it to me so i can have a read!!!!!! i so want to see how everything came about. i totally agree with you about kathryns she deserved 50 out of 50 for that story. especially since there was so many of mine and hers stories in there, and i was there on the rambling days when some of the best bits of that work came about. i think that arts would be excellent. i'm just going to bum around doing journalism till i decide exactly what i want to do with my life. hmm but bumming around in brisbane wont be too bad. just really far away from everyone esp josh :wave: .
i haven't sent it to you yet? oops, i'm lazier than i thought. yay for bumming around deciding on a career. that's my plan. brisbane will be fun. but so will sydney, and brisbane is a bit lonely from my perspective. and hot, i just can't stand heat.

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
Hey Alys and Shayna

awwwwwwwwwww Shayna, you're so beautiful, i'll miss u too!

i agree, Kathryn deserved like 51/50 for her major, but i think that gay cover that marg designed brought her down, heheheheheh

alys, i'm planning on doing town planning somewhere, not sure yet. arts sounds good, a friend of mine is doing the same at USyd, beware of him, he likes to pick intellectual fights (shayna, i'm talking about JASON), and he insists on being right.
oh and Alys, your friend Angela is hot (Shayna stop rolling your eyes!!!!!)

alys

Re: Hey Alys and Shayna

awwwwwwwwwww Shayna, you're so beautiful, i'll miss u too!

i agree, Kathryn deserved like 51/50 for her major, but i think that gay cover that marg designed brought her down, heheheheheh

alys, i'm planning on doing town planning somewhere, not sure yet. arts sounds good, a friend of mine is doing the same at USyd, beware of him, he likes to pick intellectual fights (shayna, i'm talking about JASON), and he insists on being right.
oh and Alys, your friend Angela is hot (Shayna stop rolling your eyes!!!!!)
town planning, that's pretty interesting. cool. i'll look out for your friend. intellectual fights are fun (hence, debating). on the other hand, i'm usually right or else i don't bother arguing. so possibly we wouldn't get on that well. at least it would make me laugh.

oh, and you'll be disappointed to know that angela's recently got herself a bf and, last i spoke to her, is besotted and blissfully happy. heh.

flosh's gurl

oh no josh baby what are you going to do now that you cant lust after a girl you met for 2 hours months ago. your life has come to an end. oh no wait. there's always those fantasies where she breaks up with him b/c she's fallen in love with you. forget what i said. your lifes not over. :) jason is going to do arts??? whats with that. i suppose he is just preparing himself for a life as a politician. just dont start to talk to him alys or you will never be able to stop he is so infuriating.

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
Hey Shayna and Alys

Thanx Shayna, yes it's true that my life is officially over.......not really, i pointed out that she was fine, that was it!

Yeah, Jason's doing arts since he missed out on Law, but he'll do good in anything!! You know what's funny? He's on this board!! I've seen his name and details pop up a number of times, so let's just hope that he doesn't read this.

But if u are Jason, u have to admit, you like to pick fights and insist on being right, and people like Shayna and i like to bite back! The only thing is your overall stubborness wins in the end. Congrats on the marks dude.

Alys, Angela won't know happiness until she meets me (again)!! heheheheh. Shayna, u roll your eyes again they'll fall out!!

Jason

Hey! I just read all that assholes! Up yours Shayna - you're the one who starts the fights!

alys

Re: Hey Shayna and Alys

But if u are Jason, u have to admit, you like to pick fights and insist on being right, and people like Shayna and i like to bite back! The only thing is your overall stubborness wins in the end. Congrats on the marks dude.
but is he usually right? or does he just like to prove other people wrong? both are equally entertaining and infuriating so ...

Alys, Angela won't know happiness until she meets me (again)!! heheheheh.
er, yes. sure.

ps - hi jason.

flosh's gurl

jason i do not start the fights. just because i refuse to listen to you ramble on about something you are wrong about so i correct you then you try and correct me and then the cycle starts does not mean that i start them. it is you who is unwilling to accept that you are wrong not me. i am always right you are just too stubborn to realise it.
yes yes i am a sarcastic bitch.

Jason

And that is, in essence, my problem - it's not that I won't accept that I'm wrong, it's just that Shayna won't let go of something until you say "yes Shayna, you _are_ always right - how could I have been so wrong?".

Hi alys - hopefully I'll see you at the Uni, it'll be good to know someone doing the same course as me (even only slightly), particularly as no one (I think) from my school wants to go to Sydney!! BTW - I tend to just argue for the sake of arguing - take that as you will!

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
AND THE SCORE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IS 1 TO SHAYNA, 1 TO JASON

Sorry guys, i didn't mean to start this.

Shayna= likes to have an opinion on a subject and stick to it, i.e. the opinion = right

Jason = likes to have an opinion on everyone else's opinions, i.e. his opinion on the opinion = right

Alys = i'm guessing is a little weirded out due to recent events, scared or laughing her arse off

Josh = the cool calm person who is humble in any debate / fight

alys

Re: AND THE SCORE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IS 1 TO SHAYNA, 1 TO JASON

Alys = i'm guessing is a little weirded out due to recent events, scared or laughing her arse off
the latter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)