• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Refugees leach over half a billion dollars of tax payer money in the last 24 months (1 Viewer)

Freedom_

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: Refugees leach over half a billion dollars of tax payer money in the last 24 mont

It is true, as already been stated before the welfare state is fundamentally the biggest problem and probably the biggest driving factor for these boat people coming to our shores. .</p>Look at our society. The stigma of being parasitic and living off production instead of contributing to production has been socially removed by the permeating values of modern liberalism; furthermore, the government agencies and social workers themselves have increasingly rolled out the red carpet to welcome boat people/local population/immigrant and even urge these groups to get on welfare as quickly as possible..

The left try to advertise and proclaim it’s their “right” to leach. The result has been a continuing easing of eligibility requirements, a reduction in red tape, and the withering away of the enforcing of residency, work, or even income requirements for being on the dole. Anyone who suggests, however faintly, that welfare recipients should be required to accept employment and get off the dole is considered a reactionary moral leper. And with the old stigma increasingly removed, people now tend more and more to move rapidly toward welfare instead of shrinking from it..

Why hard working individual Australians should be coerced into supporting and subsidizing those very parasitic values of idleness and irresponsibility which they are repulsed by—and which are clearly dysfunctional for the survival of any society. If people wish to be “shit” and “bogan” let them do so on their own time and with their own resources, and let them then take the consequences of this decision, and not use State coercion to force the hard-working and “un-shit” to bear those consequences instead..

It is vital for any free society that this failed social experiment of the left (welfare) be removed for a prosperous Australia. Once this failed concept is removed, those who do flee to this country would have to work for food and whatever job that they do acquire will be natural as the market at the time will require their labor...

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
Re: Refugees leach over half a billion dollars of tax payer money in the last 24 mont

It is true, as already been stated before the welfare state is... probably the biggest driving factor for these boat people coming to our shores.
I think the persecution could have a bit to do with it...

banco55

HSC

lol. its not your country. You dont own squat anymore than I do. Who is the government to stop anyone from coming to this country? The state does not own this land and whatever land that the state does own has been acquired by coercive mechanisms. .
What are you 14? Why don't I come to your parents house with a gun and kick you and your family out? After all your parents title to the house is backed up the coercive mechanisms of the state (contract law, the courts, the police etc.).

Freedom_

Banned
HSC
N/A

What are you 14? Why don't I come to your parents house with a gun and kick you and your family out? After all your parents title to the house is backed up the coercive mechanisms of the state (contract law, the courts, the police etc.).
what are you talking about? Either refute my post properly or dont at all.

Freedom_

Banned
HSC
N/A

I think the persecution could have a bit to do with it...
There are so many nations from Afghanistan/Sri Lanka that would not prosecute these individuals. In fact, Tamils are originally from mainland India.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC

Parties to the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)