Reflection statement (1 Viewer)

The Prestige

HSC
I am starting my reflection statement. Does anyone have any example reflection statements so I know where I am headed?

tyvm

The Prestige

HSC
Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for ur help with the reflection statement!

I'm still in a mad rush to finish everything. How's ur going?

Thanks

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
if you can get your hands on a copy of the young writers books for the last few years, they're a great help. they're essentially a publication of the best MW of each year and have examples of each of the different genres including reflection statements.

lindsaybelle

HSC
Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for ur help with the reflection statement!

I'm still in a mad rush to finish everything. How's ur going?

Thanks
no worries! oh its going okay... i finished the first draft mid this week cos weve got trials for the next two weeks and its due the fri after that! whoever decided the due date for ext 2 is a real dick.. lol what type of composition did you do?

The Prestige

HSC
no worries! oh its going okay... i finished the first draft mid this week cos weve got trials for the next two weeks and its due the fri after that! whoever decided the due date for ext 2 is a real dick.. lol what type of composition did you do?

ahh hm yes trials...mine's in a week or so.

and yes I agree - the due date for ext 2 is ridiculous. I had my Indo HSC last week along with having to finish my whole ext 2 for the final assessment. Didn't sleep much.

I'm doing a short story. Along with the other 2 billion people who also do short stories.

What about you? Whats yours about?

lindsaybelle

HSC
ahh hm yes trials...mine's in a week or so.

and yes I agree - the due date for ext 2 is ridiculous. I had my Indo HSC last week along with having to finish my whole ext 2 for the final assessment. Didn't sleep much.

I'm doing a short story. Along with the other 2 billion people who also do short stories.

What about you? Whats yours about?
lol i'm sure your short story will kick the other 1.999999 billion other short stories' asses!

you get it all in okay?

i did a play script on nazi occupied france
never written a script before. don't think i'm ever going to again. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)