reducing exam anxiety (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Let's go guys! Since my final exam for this semester is tomorrow around the same time and duration as yours, we will be in the same boat, although I know I'll bid farewell to that boat as soon as I finish my exam:

Boat Jump GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I will then express my happiness that my second year is over in the appropriate way:

Trying To Sleep GIFs | Tenor

Best of luck guys! You have all worked so hard for this, keep believing in yourself no matter what! You'll be done before you know it! :D

zizi2003_

HSC
im memorized/try to for crucible but im really stuck on short answers so its taking really long - how many are you memorising for comm mod??
bruh i have 24 for common hby !?
and fk short answers im just going to bs it, not think too much ughhh

stressedadfff

HSC
bruh i have 24 for common hby !?
and fk short answers im just going to bs it, not think too much ughhh
wait what... 24 WHAT are you doing a lot of paragraph or how come??? 24 i thought 8-12? or do we need more shit i can barely remeber eight frick

uniqueusername1

HSC
wait what... 24 WHAT are you doing a lot of paragraph or how come??? 24 i thought 8-12? or do we need more shit i can barely remeber eight frick
i think the extras are for back up just in case they give a specific theme/idea or something less broad

zizi2003_

HSC
yah basically i have like 12 main ones but the rest are extras for diff themes and ideas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)