Red Eye (1 Viewer)

scoby_2000

HSC
www.imdb.com/title/tt0421239

the trailer for this film looks kick ass even tho i nearly hate wes craven

anyone definatly gonna check it out?

i must say its something very different for Rachel Mcadams...i dun like her either but yet again she looks cool in this

cillian murphey = the bomb!

HSC
yay!!! rachel mcadams in the lead role!!! yay!!! should be awesome.. one great thing about rachel mcadams is she can pull off may different rolls so its all good, (eg from the hot chick to the means girls to the notebook then to wedding crashers) should be mad!!
cant wait.

Last edited:
HSC
yeah, i'd totally go cillian murphy.
i'm seeing this for the sole purpose of rachel mcadams, though. i effin' love her.

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
There was a review of it on one of those morning talkshows.. gave it 2/10 and said it was dull and lacked substance and humour

I'd see it to see why it's supposedly so bad. Plus Rachel McAdams is intriguing

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Reviews on imdb said it was Wes Craven's best thriller since Scream.
good or not, Cillian Murphy ? I'm there.

scoby_2000

HSC
samuelblayden said:
i wouldn't mind seeing it
go us....it seems we are the only males that are going to go :D

something makes me think the ladies just want cillian....might be from all posts about this film :D

Rory

HSC
I'm definitely going to see it because Cillian Murphy is just pure hotness hah I'm not a big McAdams fan though but I love Wes Craven movies so yeh it's a definite 'must see' for me :)

HSC
**red eye comes out on thursday, red eye comes out on thursday,red eye comes out on thursday,red eye comes out on thursday,red eye comes out on thursday,red eye comes out on thursday,red eye comes out on thursday,red eye comes out on thursday,red eye comes out on thursday,red eye comes out on thursday, YAY YAY YAY!!!***

have watched a crap quality copy of it, (was mad) but cant wait to watch it on the big screen!!!

Last edited:

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
I've just seen it last Friday in my country, but in the meantime, I'm NOT gonna say anything 'bout the plot for the sake of not giving any spoiler.

But there's one thing I wanna tell you guys...GO AND SEE IT! I really recommend it, and if you wanna see the improvement in Rachel McAdams's acting, "Red Eye" is for you...

HSC
CoFFee BreAk said:
I've just seen it last Friday in my country, but in the meantime, I'm NOT gonna say anything 'bout the plot for the sake of not giving any spoiler.

But there's one thing I wanna tell you guys...GO AND SEE IT! I really recommend it, and if you wanna see the improvement in Rachel McAdams's acting, "Red Eye" is for you...

pfft... she has always been a good actor... her performance in Red Eye is no better than the notebook or wedding crashers...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i saw the ad from the tv, and i got completely nothing out of it but it looks interesting...
anyone care to explain the story line?

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
go_swans said:
pfft... she has always been a good actor... her performance in Red Eye is no better than the notebook or wedding crashers...
Okay, make that one a correction. Just so excited to see her playing in a different genre of movie, sorry... But yeah, it's really worth the watch

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i saw the tingy on red eye on sunrise this mornin it looks strange...what is it about??

Last edited:
HSC
okay basically.... Its about a guy (murphy) who threatens Lisa (mcadams) that if she doesnt do as he says, he will kill her father... thats basically as good as the storyline gets, but who gives a fuck? its got mcadams in it <333

haha the ending is funny.... dunno how to do spolier tags but higlight to see...

wen rachel kicks the fuck outta cillian ahahahaha.. gold and when she says "u can take the comment card n shover it up ur ass" lol..

Last edited:
HSC
hahah i heard about that comment bit .. man i wanna see it so bad. i was reading this interview where rachel was like "it's not like i become some tank top wearing, uzi carrying action chick" .. and then like ten minutes later i see a picture of her from red eye wearing a pink singlet and aiming a gun at someone, lol.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah i heard about that comment bit .. man i wanna see it so bad. i was reading this interview where rachel was like "it's not like i become some tank top wearing, uzi carrying action chick" .. and then like ten minutes later i see a picture of her from red eye wearing a pink singlet and aiming a gun at someone, lol.
yeh they sure used the emphasise the fact that shes hot and make her kick the shit outta the bad guy theme

other funny bits (highlight)

it was way good to see her kick the shit outta sumone for a change... but yeah it was a typical ending... hahah wen u watch it ull know why its funny but right at the end she goes "ill have anything but a sea breeze" lol.. good way to end the movie.

scoby_2000

HSC
lets rename this thread the "i love rachel mcadams" thread

oh wait

weve already got one like that.....dotdotdot

i suppose she is kinda cool....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)