recount marks - hsc papers (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
hii idk if this question has already been answered but my school is willing to cover the cost of a results check + getting a copy of my responses, does anyone know if its possible that a) my atar is increased if they find that they missed some marks or b) my atar is decreased bc of whatever reason? like they incorrectly allocated me marks or something??

i just wanna be sure before i confirm anything, thank youuu

tripin

HSC
hii idk if this question has already been answered but my school is willing to cover the cost of a results check + getting a copy of my responses, does anyone know if its possible that a) my atar is increased if they find that they missed some marks or b) my atar is decreased bc of whatever reason? like they incorrectly allocated me marks or something??

i just wanna be sure before i confirm anything, thank youuu
b does not happen. Your marks will not be reduced

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Yeah the markers get annoyed having to remark some pretentious persons paper again because they think they deserved more marks so then they intentionally decrease what ur mark is and thus ur Atar

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Nah but that’s actually cool how do I ask my school to cover the cost in case i want a couple of my papers back for tutoring purposes

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Yeah the markers get annoyed having to remark some pretentious persons paper again because they think they deserved more marks so then they intentionally decrease what ur mark is and thus ur Atar
Nooo it’s just because on the nesa page it says that in order to get a copy of ur paper ur also gonna be paying for a recount if u haven’t already
Nah but that’s actually cool how do I ask my school to cover the cost in case i want a couple of my papers back for tutoring purposes
At first they said no but I was just a bit harsher with them over the phone and they gave in, I don’t feel guilty tbh this is the least they can do for me considering how useless their teachers were

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Nooo it’s just because on the nesa page it says that in order to get a copy of ur paper ur also gonna be paying for a recount if u haven’t already

At first they said no but I was just a bit harsher with them over the phone and they gave in, I don’t feel guilty tbh this is the least they can do for me considering how useless their teachers were
wtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)