Recommend me a book (: (1 Viewer)

cUfffsxd

HSC
Hmmm, sounds like a no go lol. Any ancient civilization books with adventure? lol keep changing mind :<

Tangent

HSC
if youre just starting up reading, maybe alex rider series, keys to the kingdom series, deltora quest? And anything by Eoin Colfer

just to get you started

Hannargh

HSC
"Alex Rider" series by Anthony Horowitz would be a good one to start with, as Tangent suggested. Another one would be the "Evil" series by Catherine Jinks, as "The Messenger" by Marcus Zusak.

I strongly recommend these for you to read :)

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
I want to start to read. I've never read before so I want something exciting. Maybe an adventure or something along the lines. But I don't want something to long, I'm going to read for 30min to 1hour a night (hopefully xD). And if it can i want to improve my vocab for English.

Thanks in advance. ( ( btw first post woot! ) )
animal farm - do not read it

HSC
Umm...If you've *never* read much....hmmm....'Harry Potter', 'Artemis Fowl' or...the 'Alex Rider' or 'Power of 5' series by Anthony Horowitz...or the 'Agent Six' series by Jack Heath.

All of these are fantasy/adventure and none are particularly heavy going...good luck, and hope you find something that really gets you reading!

cUfffsxd

HSC
Hey I went and got "River God - Wilbur Smith" i think its the right one xD, but 600+ pages lol. Thx everyone for the imput.

The Engineer

HSC
I spose its really up to your personal taste, but heres a few that i have enjoyed:
Blink by Ted Dekker
Any of the Matthew Reilly books (haven't read hovercar racer)
Old kingdom trilogy by Garth Nix
Dan Browns first 4 books (new one looks promising)

Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)