recognition of "traditional landowners", aboriginal seperatism (1 Viewer)

do you support recognition of "traditional landowners" before functions?

• strongly support

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • support

• do not support

• strongly disagree with it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redmayne

HSC
Is Malfoy back ? LOL

I agree with OP, just imagine if bunch of Islamics declared their own fucking islamic flags in lakemba, this country would tear itself apart.

Fuck i hate left wing cunts.
Yeah!

Your post is a win for posts that make sense. Or not.

You're an idiot.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
If they say "custodians" its OK, but "owners" is not I don't think, because surely in Aboriginal culture no-one "owns" the land. How would they own it?

But it still annoys the shit out of me because it's always really annoying hipster types who want to be all PC who go on to talk about wanky art i want to strangle them out of their smugness.
I got so over it at the FODI.

The empty chair symbolising silenced writers/journalists is good though, i like that one.

Malfoy-Sama

HSC
Because they lived here for 60,000+ years and we came in, as an invading force, and dispossessed them of their land. The least we can do is a brief statement at the start of functions.

And the pitiful ranting and raving of an illiterate whinger like you isn't gonna change anything.

typical ANU communist who needs to come live in the real world.

should the japanese acknowledge the ainu tribes before their functions?
should the anglo briitish acknowledge the celts? they came in and invaded, killing them and driving them off their land too, of course

the same has been true for every civilization

we would all be acknowledging some tribal group some way back

double standard

the problem with the leftist idealogues is that they cant think logically, and cant think for themselves

they think whatever they are told to by the politically correct propaganda machine, and no matter how logical your argument is, theyll still say

"oh its different because.... because..... they are aboriginal!"

youll grow out of it once you start making a decent amount of money

its a phase.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
so are you going to do something or just post on bos all day?

0bs3n3

HSC
Because they lived here for 60,000+ years and we came in, as an invading force, and dispossessed them of their land. The least we can do is a brief statement at the start of functions.

And the pitiful ranting and raving of an illiterate whinger like you isn't gonna change anything.
You're a dumbass, there was no "invading force". There were more convicts in the First Fleet then soldiers, and the soldiers that were there probably had their handful controlling said convicts. They didn't bring some massive armada with hulls full of cannons or whatever.

At any rate, I thought Abo's had no concept of land ownership? So basically, they don't *own* the land anymore than we *own* it, right?

Last edited:

-Lemon-

HSC
N/A
White Australians pillaged the Aboriginal people,
they were a proud race with a highly developed civil structure, and the White settlers turned them into a physically and culturally impoverished peoples. The Whites forced them to sign over huge amounts of land for a few pillows/nails, no one in there right mind would call this transaction 'fair'.
It's disgraceful that people think the Aboriginals deserve to be in their current position, they don't.

0bs3n3

HSC
White Australians pillaged the Aboriginal people,
they were a proud race with a highly developed civil structure, and the White settlers turned them into a physically and culturally impoverished peoples. The Whites forced them to sign over huge amounts of land for a few pillows/nails, no one in there right mind would call this transaction 'fair'.
It's disgraceful that people think the Aboriginals deserve to be in their current position, they don't.
Highly developed, lol. How did they treat women?

Sorry but White European culture is better.

Malfoy-Sama

HSC
white australians pillaged the aboriginal people,
they were a proud race with a highly developed civil structure, and the white settlers turned them into a physically and culturally impoverished peoples. The whites forced them to sign over huge amounts of land for a few pillows/nails, no one in there right mind would call this transaction 'fair'.
It's disgraceful that people think the aboriginals deserve to be in their current position, they don't.

lol.

Malfoy-Sama

HSC
Courts were pretty hectic I hear; full cross-examination by a guy with a spear.
I was tryin to do that but it kept 500-internal faggotry erroring on me so I gave up haha
us prejudiced and bigoted evil white men are forgetting... the abos didnt build courts, or write laws (or anything else), or progress technologically in any way for that matter... BECAUSE, they knew that doing so would cause unsustainable carbon emissions and devastating climate change!!!

:uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:

such foresight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)